Jessica in 2012

LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong TVB drama《使徒行者2 Line Walker : The Prelude》 featuring Michael Miu, Moses Chan, Benz Hui, will be broadcast on May 1 @ 9:30pm.Monday through Sunday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: What do you know about texting? Is it useful?

Zize Heninngs
I read a lot of information about what kind of marketing there is to scale your business. It all sounds interesting. But as far as I understand, it takes a lot of capital to start a business and it also takes a lot of capital to grow it. I'm not sure I have enough money for everything and I'm afraid all my efforts will be in vain. I am thinking of using a more budget friendly SMS service to scale it up. What do you think about it?
Hello, friend. What kind of business do you want to promote? If it's an online service business. Then to scale your orders and promote your business in general you will have to wait and be patient for a long time. Because I think you'll still need to spend a lot of money to develop your site and promote their services. I think you should read the information about mass texting service. So that you understand exactly how to promote your brand and what you need to do. I advise you to consult with experts. I wish you luck.

Re: What do you know about texting? Is it useful?

I think marketing is complicated. You can't be guaranteed anything. You can invest a lot of money in advertising, and there will be no results. It seems to me that it's all a big roulette.

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.