Jessica in 2012

LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong TVB drama《使徒行者2 Line Walker : The Prelude》 featuring Michael Miu, Moses Chan, Benz Hui, will be broadcast on May 1 @ 9:30pm.Monday through Sunday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Is it safe to use a torrent client?

Hi guys, let's talk about torrent clients. Talking about torrent clients usually also includes a chapter about malware. What do you know about that? Why does it happen?

Re: Is it safe to use a torrent client?

This is because torrent clients are one of the fastest ways to spread malware. This is why antivirus vendors often mark torrent clients as dangerous for your system. We have to say that we fully understand this decision, as there are a huge number of cases in history where the system has been infected through downloaded torrents. So when I use the pirate bay I do my best to keep my device safe.

Re: Is it safe to use a torrent client?

Today, even if you are looking for a standard free torrent client, you get much more than just the ability to download P2P files. You will be able to search for torrents on the Internet, watch movies and listen to music without minimizing the application, create and distribute personal torrent files.

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.