General Forum
Start a New Topic 
1 2 3 4 5
Author
Comment
Re: USING THE FIGURES

The best profitability for the Period Jan 12, 2006 - Jun 11, 2006 inclusive are as follows:-

RULES

1. Horse must have highest Master Rating (can be shared top);

2. Horse must have the highest LTO rating (can be shared);

3. Horse with the Highest Master and Highest LTO Rating gets selected provided they are equal. [PLEASE NOTE THIS AS VERY IMPORTANT] If there is another qualifier then the one with the highest highest M+A is chosen. If there is still a tie then no selection (unlikely);

All Weather

4A The LTO rating can be no longer than 250 days;

5A The race distance must be 9.5f and lower;

6A Selections only valid in classes 1-6 inclusive

7A Selection can only be taken if SP price is between 2/1 to 13/2 inclusive

Turf

4B The LTO rating can be no longer than 21 days;

5B The race distance must be 7.5f and lower;

6B Selections only valid in classes 2-5 inclusive

7B Selection can only be taken if SP price is between 9/2 to 10/1 inclusive

PERFORMANCE

W/T; 26/87, 30% SR, +63.58, +73% ROI

Due to the population size (87) and the period being only 5 months, these results must be treated as statistically unsafe. Therefore it is best to wait for more data (200+ qualifiers) and a longer period (minimum 3 years) before adopting the system.

If anyone wants to follow these I'll give the prequalifer for today which must be finally qualified by SP pricing:-

6:35W Vaunt

However caution advised, very small stakes only because of very low population size and only a few months of data availabale to check against. Once I have 3 years worth of data or at least 200 qualifiers I will report back.

Hi Dylan

Are you anywhere near the 200 qualifiers yet to validate your system?
Is it looking good?

Cheers

Hi

I am new to the race but I would like to make at least £50.00 a day is there any reliable method I can use to achieve this

hello cicely
I too would like to make at least £50 daily from betting and I'm doing this since 1969.
My advice to any newbies would be to learn all you can about racing especially the betting market and how money drives it.
If you can't use a spreadsheet then learn how.
Once learnt create your own database consisting of tipsters,form ratings exchange prices and forecast prices.This is a slow process and takes valuable time so you shouldn't share it.
The spreadsheet is the handiest tool I have encountered in 40 years at the game.I'm sorry to say I only learnt last year how to use one.

1 2 3 4 5