Talk Of The Town
Start a New Topic 
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Psp Iso Download-adds
Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Psp Iso Download-adds > http://tinyurl.com/ljqqtmr Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Psp Iso Download-adds 97ffa81d91 alucobond sz 20 dwg camfrog pro code Download Euro Truck Simu...
Views: 552   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 16, 2014 7:54am
by patreli
w
wilges
Triplecdkeyfixer Download
Triplecdkeyfixer Download > http://tinyurl.com/kwmh429 Triplecdkeyfixer Download, free download kshan marathi movie torrent  972c82176d kawasaki klx 150 manual book pdf  organic chemistry by janic...
Views: 563   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 13, 2014 1:41pm
by wilges
Northern Lights Club
The Northern Lights Club is comprised of a large group of former Northern Ontario residents, now living in the London area. Like any other club, we want to gather Northerners from London & Southern Ontario, for a number of social events. A few of our major events ar...
Views: 164   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 10, 2008 7:04am
by Doris Rochefort
Positively Timmins
What a great interactive idea to offer to the community. Positively Timmins could be a wonderful tool in presenting our community to the rest of the world. Taking pride in and respecting our diversity is a very good start. Rather than selfishly keeping it to o...
Views: 195   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 9, 2008 6:50am
by Guy Lamarche
Sports hall of fame needed
The unfortunate loss of a local sporting legend this past week is a not-so-subtle reminder that we need a local sports hall of fame. I mean really, enough is enough. You'd never know that Timmins is home to dozens upon dozens of sporting greats. We moved heaven and e...
Views: 153   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 7, 2008 6:50am
by Kevin Vincent
World Leaders Should Come to Timmins
BUILDING BRIDGES - A WORLD-CLASS MODEL - June 20/08 The rest of the world needs to take notice. Premiers, Prime Ministers, Presidents and Dictators from around the world should mark next year's Building Bridges Conference in Timmins on their calendars. They could...
Views: 159   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 22, 2008 7:36pm
by Kevin Vincent
Satellite TV feed would be good for national exposure of our city
It's nice to see a familiar face getting back to his roots and reporting the news happening around the City of Timmins and it's surrounding area as they should be reported. Given that a very large number of Timmins and area residents are now depending on satelli...
Views: 174   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 22, 2008 4:45pm
by Kevin Vincent
congratulations
Congratulations Kevin! What a great idea and site: easy, simple and to the point of interests. It is nice to see you where you feel like home. It seems you always end up back in the news or reporting it. Great site- already on my favorites. Katherine Bobula
Views: 197   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 16, 2008 2:18pm
by Kevin Vincent
Empty buses drive me mental
I don't trust statistics. They're a necessary evil and they factor into our daily lives in more ways than we care to know. Take, for example, Timmins Transit ridership. I had the pleasure of serving on Timmins City Council for three years under mayor Vic Power. Power...
Views: 131   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 14, 2008 6:32am
by Kevin Vincent
Welcome Back
Kevin, Congratulations on the launch of your new media venue, and welcome back to mainstreet. I'm sure, based on what I'm already seeing, that your reports will be timely, up to the minute and provide your readers with the facts. Your objective reporting is welcome...
Views: 191   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 13, 2008 5:20am
by Kevin Vincent
The Real Problem With Health Care
THE REAL PROBLEM WITH TODAY'S HEALTH SYSTEM IS THE DRUG INDUSTRY, NOT AN AGING POPULATION Are you kidding me? I was talking to someone today who said more long-term care beds are going to solve our health care woes. Anyone who thinks another 64 beds for the sick a...
Views: 148   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 9, 2008 4:57am
by Kevin Vincent
Welcome - Go Ahead, Sound Off!
I spent close to 8 years letting people kow what I think in my former newspaper column, I Dare Say. Now it's your turn. Post away! But do me a favour - give it some thought. Don't just mouth off for the sake of mouthing off - say something constructive as well. The p...
Views: 195   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 2, 2008 5:22pm
by Kevin Vincent
Welcome to your Bravenet Forum!
Welcome to your new Bravenet Message Forum! Please feel free to explore the wide range of Message Forum customization options available to you in the Members Area. Login to your account with your username and password and set up your message...
Views: 151   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 2, 2008 10:18am
by Bravenet Support
Free Forum powered by Bravenet