HPW FAN TALK

Welcome to the HPW Fans Line.
This is for fans of HPW to discuss topics relating to wrestling.
Remember this is an all-ages forum, so please keep all posts acceptable for all ages!

HPW FAN TALK
Start a New Topic 
1 2
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
آموزش زبان انگلیسی
آموزش زبان انگلیسی در سایت فراگیری
Views: 142   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 14, 2019 3:43am
by آموزش زبØ...
New Episode of CPW - Celtic-Pro #6
Celtic-Pro #6 - Celtic Pro Wrestling from Dublin, Ireland https://youtu.be/5f7bcuPNQ1E for more info on Celtic Pro Wrestling visit: www.facebook.com/celticprowrestling
Views: 253   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 13, 2017 8:38pm
by Celtic Pro Wrest...
I need help
How much is for training here? Or do they not have training here?
Views: 282   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 7, 2016 11:26pm
by Tate Robertson
Schooling and teaching pro-wrestling
My name is Bradley. I have been an avid Pro-wrestling since i was a dirty look in my daddy's eyes. I am strongly interested in joining the fray and mystique that pro-wrestling is. however, I need to find a good school located in the state of Indiana. (due to the fac...
Views: 397   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 2, 2016 5:07pm
by Jerry Wilson
Merry Christmas
Merry Christmas to all from HPW Wrestling!
Views: 262   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 25, 2015 2:09pm
by Jerry Wilson
a
ACWA
ACWA T-Shirt Now Available for only $20
ACWA T-Shirts Now Available for only $20 To purchase visit: http://www.cafepress.com/mf/8273044/acwa_tshirt?shop=acwawrestling&productId=16876405
Views: 231   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 20, 2015 5:22pm
by ACWA
n
nate
may 4th
Is there an offical card for this May 4th show?
Views: 372   Replies: 2
Last Post: May 16, 2015 12:42pm
by Dick Kickem
h
HPW
Indy Wrestling Bull**** that some Feds think is cool. Good luck we aren't going anywhere!
https://www.facebook.com/AntiAngryWrestlingPromoter?fref=ts Read this and learn the truth about the wrestling business and its very simple to see that the ya re talking about Columbus on June 6th! Pro Wrestling Encouragement May 11 at 4:53am · ·...
Views: 430   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 15, 2015 9:47am
by ron
HPW Returns to Columbus, IN January 31st with DIVA LuFisto
HPW Wrestling returns to the HPW Arena in Columbus,IN Saturday January 31st with an action packed 7 big match show. Headlining is a return Grudge Match for the HPW Title Rob Ramer VS Flash Flanagan with two referees. #5 ranked Lady Wrestler by PWI magazine LuFisto...
Views: 393   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 18, 2015 12:52pm
by HPW Wrestling
h
HPW
Bad Attitude Brian Beech comes back to HPW Saturday September 7th
The best show in Indiana for the best fans in wrestling HPW Returns Saturday September 7th at 7:45pm with 7 Big Matches! Strap Match, 6Man tag, 2 Title matches and Bad Attitude Brian Beech returns!
Views: 370   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 31, 2013 10:50pm
by HPW
h
HPW
RIP Beverly Strother
HPW Wrestling would like to send our thoughts and prayers out the the family of longtime HPW Wrestling fan Beverly Strother who passed away last night. Keeep the family in your thoughts in this sad time. RIP Bev! A true pro wrestling fan!
Views: 375   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 11, 2013 8:45pm
by HPW
bout it kid
I graduated high school with the bout it kid. From what I saw he was a great wrestler. Can y'all bring him back for a night?
Views: 354   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 10, 2013 11:27am
by joe compton
An Show Idea
Have You Consider Putting on An Wrestling Show In Town Called Elkhart Indiana Area In The Near Future?
Views: 548   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 5, 2013 7:53am
by Johnny Woods
Wrestling
I have been to so many WWF wrestling matches as a kid. Tried wrestling in high school but not the same thing (lol). To this day I still watch wrestling when its on. I watch TNA Raw Smackdown and Juggalo Championship Wrestling (JCW) on the internet. I have almost all...
Views: 356   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 30, 2012 3:38pm
by Jesse Asher
March 3
Boys, have a good show and nobody get hurt.
Views: 364   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 3, 2012 12:10pm
by Sign Guy
RIP Terry Jones!
Lost a good friend today. Terry gonna miss that and gonna miss you being a part HPW Wrestling! Terry was an original member of HPW Wrestling! Sad time for all us that loved you Terry! RIP Terry Jones!
Views: 419   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 9, 2012 4:53pm
by Jerry Wilson
h
HPW
13 Year Anniversary Show & Fireman's Cheer Fundraiser This Saturday
It's gonna be a great night of action with Former WWE Superstar UGENE and helping a great cause. Hope to see everyone there! Hoosier Pro Wrestling teams up with JD Byrider and The Columbus Fireman's Cheer Fund Present PRO Wrestling Fundraiser! Please come out and...
Views: 369   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 3, 2011 8:33pm
by YOUR Ring Announ...
September show
Boys, have a good show and nobody get hurt. That is untill I show up and beat U-Gene and put Jerry Wilson out of buisness.
Views: 344   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 3, 2011 2:45pm
by Sign Guy (The Or...
Thanks for Fair Show
I want to send a big thank you out to all the fans, wrestlers,HPW Staff and ring crew for making the 4-H Fair show a success and helping the fair make money!
Views: 349   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 31, 2011 11:05am
by Marsh Man
j
joya
Views: 398   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 11, 2011 1:47pm
by joya
h
HPW
HPW-JD Byrider Fill The Shelves Can Food Fundraiser 7/2
HPW Wrestling & JD Byrider before a crowd of 200 plus who braved 97 degree heat to bring over 1200 cans of food for The Love Chapel the local food bank here in Columbus. The show was highlighted by Tough Enough Star Ryan Skidmark Howe. HPW Wrestling Fill The Shel...
Views: 379   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 4, 2011 6:46pm
by HPW
p
pete
ruckus fraud
To Jerry Wilson Im just Letting you know that Dave has ripped off his gimmick. I know because I trained the boy in Florida. Please change his name on future bookings. Like Gothic Terra or Howling Wolf. I thank you for consideration if possible ....
Views: 480   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 21, 2011 6:52am
by pete
Thanks To You Fans!
Hey All! Just wanted to once again send a great big shout out "Whoohoo" to all of you that makes HPW the wrestling group that it is today. I guess its been, I think, November of '07 the last time I came on here and made a post. Just hope I don't get too carried a...
Views: 379   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 18, 2011 2:24am
by Sharon Wilson
Message Board
Check out the new site that you can all use to promote your up and coming shows, yourself, or discuss anything indy or pro wrestling related. Please visit often: http://members.sitegadgets.com/KentuckyIndianaWrestling/board.html
Views: 357   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 3, 2011 9:46am
by Vic Mackay
Derby Day Destruction
Boys, have a good show and nobody get hurt. Hey... is that some money I see in my boot...
Views: 337   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 7, 2011 3:26pm
by Sign Guy (The Or...
Jerry Wilson Interview
http://www.examiner.com/x-22249-Columbus-Pro-Wrestling-Examiner~y2010m5d29-Bell-Time-with-promoter-Jerry-Wilson-a-Hoosier-tradition
Views: 339   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 29, 2010 1:47pm
by Jerry Wiseman
h
HPW
Former WWE Superstar Rob Conway Comes to HPW Saturday April 2nd
For the 2nd straight month a former WWE Superstar comes into HPW Wrestling. Superstar and former WWE Tag Team Champion Ironman Rob Conway comes into HPW to entertain the best wrestling fans around. Don't miss this great night of action.
Views: 264   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 14, 2011 3:41pm
by HPW
h
HPW
Former WWE Star Eugene Comes to HPW to help raise Can Foods for Love Chapel
JD Byrider and HPW Wrestling bring you March Mayhem Saturday March 5th with Former WWE Superstar Eugene headling the the show. With food being needed JD Byrider and HPW will be trying to help Love Chapel fill the shelves by collecting Can Food products at the show. E...
Views: 312   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 17, 2011 6:10pm
by HPW
h
HPW
Happy Holidays
HPW and Sharon and I would like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Thanks to all for supporting HPW Wrestling the last 12 years. Everyone be safe and well!!!!!!! Jerry & Sharon Wilson
Views: 235   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 24, 2010 12:52pm
by HPW
h
HPW
New photos of Legends who have worked in HPW
Check the Roster page for new photos of Legends who have worked in Hoosier Pro Wrestling!!!
Views: 330   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 14, 2010 5:08pm
by HPW
1 2
Free Forum powered by Bravenet