boatshare.co.uk

boatshare.co.uk - a totally free to use web site for all those interested in saving money by sharing boats. Got a question or a view? Get posting!!

NOTE: - Look RIGHT, this message board may well have TWO scroll bars on your screen - use BOTH!!

boatshare.co.uk
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: The OS board has moved

Keeping my counsel on Allen Richards and/or the new board until I know more I have a strong opinion about self styled "freedom fighters" that are not even free enough to say who they are.

Chris NB SOMNIA

Re: The OS board has moved

Well Chris I can call myself by any name and you will know no more. But if I did give my real name then I might not be allowed to join the new censored O/S board. PS people use pusedonyms on the new O/S board, is that OK to do that there?

I am a long standing O/S shareholder and I do object to what Allan Richards has done to OUR forum. He hijacked it then removed it, we do need to object to this dictatorial action. As I said so much for freedom of the press and the written word. Also I never posted any offensive or any advertising threads on the O/S board, or this board.

James.