boatshare.co.uk

boatshare.co.uk - a totally free to use web site for all those interested in saving money by sharing boats. Got a question or a view? Get posting!!

NOTE: - Look RIGHT, this message board may well have TWO scroll bars on your screen - use BOTH!!

boatshare.co.uk
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: The OS board has moved

Looks like everything Ownerships is being got rid of ASAP!I just hope that when Phil capp gets going,he gets another message Board going again.(Preferably run by someone who does not just arbitrarily close things down)!

I shall look to this board for Ownerships comment etc.from now on. I have utmost confidence in Philip Duerden's moderation of it.

During saturdays meeting we talked about a New Ownerships being open and transparent to it its owners.
Is Allan Richards new forum a shining example of this new openess?

Keeping my counsel on Allen Richards and/or the new board until I know more I have a strong opinion about self styled "freedom fighters" that are not even free enough to say who they are.

Chris NB SOMNIA

Well Chris I can call myself by any name and you will know no more. But if I did give my real name then I might not be allowed to join the new censored O/S board. PS people use pusedonyms on the new O/S board, is that OK to do that there?

I am a long standing O/S shareholder and I do object to what Allan Richards has done to OUR forum. He hijacked it then removed it, we do need to object to this dictatorial action. As I said so much for freedom of the press and the written word. Also I never posted any offensive or any advertising threads on the O/S board, or this board.

James.