boatshare.co.uk

boatshare.co.uk - a totally free to use web site for all those interested in saving money by sharing boats. Got a question or a view? Get posting!!

NOTE: - Look RIGHT, this message board may well have TWO scroll bars on your screen - use BOTH!!

boatshare.co.uk
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Ownerships

We checked out the O/S discussion forum last night just in time to see the threads disappear.
We also sent an e-mail reply urging transparency. We all know nature dislikes a vacuum and we're sure there are plenty able to fill that vacuum with speculation.
They need only tell those affected the nature of the problem. We're then not waiting 2 weeks wondering what the problem is. We also need to have a focused discussion on the 8th May as I guess this affects a number of people and we can't do that if we are not prepared for the meeting.
To those defending any right to silence I suggest you are on the wrong medium, in the wrong age. Let's see what develops as I see Phil Capp is rebutting any censorship of discussion.

Re: Ownerships

The Ownerships discussion forum is up and running again with about 6 different but similar threads running.
It appears it was not management stifling comment.