boatshare.co.uk

boatshare.co.uk - a totally free to use web site for all those interested in saving money by sharing boats. Got a question or a view? Get posting!!

NOTE: - Look RIGHT, this message board may well have TWO scroll bars on your screen - use BOTH!!

boatshare.co.uk
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Ownerships

Anyone know what's happening at OwnerShips?

Postings concerning the following email sent to members today are being deleted from the OS forum.............

"Email received this afternoon. Presumably sent only to owners with money in one or more of these schemes.

Dear Owner

On the demise of Allen Matthews I was appointed executor and finance director of Ownerships Ltd.

The task of unravelling the audit trail of Ownerships Ltd has been far from easy. Having completed this process I would like to
hold a meeting with all parties who have invested in the Free Management Scheme, the Marina Investment or
Fradley Investment Schemes and those who joined the Buy Back Schemes.

I cannot express strongly enough the importance of everyone attending this meeting.

Details of the venue and directions are attached. This meeting invitation and directions will be posted as well.

We would ask that you do not contact the office with your queries or concerns, all of these will be addressed at the meeting.

If you are unable to attend then an information pack will be sent to you on the 10th May 2010.

Kind Regards

Anthony Trueman
Executor & Finance Director
Ownerships Ltd"

Re: Ownerships

I've had 3 threads commenting on the fact that the original thread about the "Meeting" had been deleted by the censor deleted and now he's locked the entire forum!

I'm sure Allen must be turning in his grave!

Having censored postings regarding the email sent to owners today, Big Brother has now thrown the toys out of the pram and closed the OwnerShips forum for all postings.
Let's hope this doesn't turn out to be a "challenging" situation.

I hope there's enough people out there who are aware of this forum Rog, and we may be able to find out what's going on.

Do we have any notion about the numbers of owners affected by investing in O/S through the four schemes and the sums of money involved? Will there be 50 or 500 at the Stevenage meeting?

We checked out the O/S discussion forum last night just in time to see the threads disappear.
We also sent an e-mail reply urging transparency. We all know nature dislikes a vacuum and we're sure there are plenty able to fill that vacuum with speculation.
They need only tell those affected the nature of the problem. We're then not waiting 2 weeks wondering what the problem is. We also need to have a focused discussion on the 8th May as I guess this affects a number of people and we can't do that if we are not prepared for the meeting.
To those defending any right to silence I suggest you are on the wrong medium, in the wrong age. Let's see what develops as I see Phil Capp is rebutting any censorship of discussion.

The Ownerships discussion forum is up and running again with about 6 different but similar threads running.
It appears it was not management stifling comment.