TristanCafe Pinoy Poetry Forum

Contribute your poetic masterpieces here. Anything and everything is welcome, including clumsy poems that you wrote during first-year high school. Also, feel free to post comments about the other poems that were submitted here.

TristanCafe Pinoy Poetry Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: thank you!

helo...

it already came from you dat luv is the most wonderful thing every human being could ever experience.

i know life is a lot tougher coz the person ur sister luv is falling for you...do you have a choice? i wanted to play the devil's advocate here,ok?

so here it goes.taking the consequences of loving that man also is too risky.but your sister is already gone and you have to move on with it. you both love each other,so it means you are aware of the consequences it may pose between the bothe you. i am not saying that you prohibit yourself from loving a man that you already love. im sure your sister will have bad feelings if she is still alive. but she's gone already.i also am not saying that you enter the relationship at once. contemplate on things first. malay mo nakikita lang nung guy ung ate mo sa pagkatao mo... or even better, mahal ka nga niya talaga. i can't tell really.

but whatever the consequences, be it good or bad, you have to ready for it. kung makarining ka man ng bad feedbacks, be ready for it as long as the relationship is worth fighting for...Sabi nga dun sa movie na CITIZEN KANE, way back many, many years ago, nobody has the right to judge ader people coz these people don't really had the glimpse on the in-between happenings of a relationship.

talk to the guy, contemplate and most importantly, PRAY. God will always make his children happy.

don't close your doors to the possible luv that may *** your way as well as don't rush into entering one. im sure your sister luvs you so much, she will understand...ill be praying for you. take care...