TristanCafe Pinoy Poetry Forum

Contribute your poetic masterpieces here. Anything and everything is welcome, including clumsy poems that you wrote during first-year high school. Also, feel free to post comments about the other poems that were submitted here.

TristanCafe Pinoy Poetry Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
a poem written on tissue paper

I cant understand
what you are saying
because i dont
want to know..

i try to see it
in a different way but,
still it only means
one thing..

i cant afford to lose you
because i know
no one can ever pay
the price back..

but i cant do anything
because im thousands
of miles away.

people say distance
doesnt matter,but! do they know?
they dont know any better!

please dont let go,
you're the only reason
why i get through each day..

no one knows
how hard it was for me
to leave,
not even you..

now that we have gone
through so many things
away from each other
you have kept me strong.

so please,
i ask you to have
faith in me,because
i know we'll see each
other again..

i may keep you waiting,
but i want you to know something,
i may have not let
you know of before..

i left to find the cure,
the cure for all my pains.
i hope you understand,
your the life in me.

if you believe in dreams
then, i want you to know,
"we are more then just a dream"..

"IN MEMORY OF MARY"
I FOUND THIS POEM WRITTEN ON A
PIECE OF TISSUE PAPER UNDER THE PILLOW
OF MY SISTER,WHO PAST AWAY BECAUSE
OF LEUKEMIA.I BELIEVE I KNOW WHO THIS POEM IS
FOR.
I WANTED TO SHARE TO ALL OF YOU THE LOVE STORY OF THE GREATEST SISTER IN THE WORLD
THAT WILL REMAIN THE GREATEST PHENOMENA TO ME.
BUT UNFORTUNATELY I AM NOT A WRITER,I MAY NOT BE ABLE
TO WRITE IT IN A WAY THAT YOUD ALL BE
ABLE TO APPRECIATE IT.

-I LOVE YOU SIS-

Re: a poem written on tissue paper

hello...

it really amazed me how the bond that keeps you together with regards to your sister.

i hope the man that your sister loved before was sensitive enough how great your sister was.

having felt the pain of dying as well as the pain of loving is such an experience of the start of a new life...of a new relationship. i wish you'd be able to compose your own poem as well. make your sister be an inspiration...it may not be love but at least...an inspiration like what you see in her...

like your sister,i also believe in dreams, having loved by the man i love.but there are things that hold us back.if not death,maybe circumstances that surround us.

im looking forward of reading your own masterpice soon...

thank you!

hello

thank you for the message you posted..i am happy that someone out there has read the poem.

wherever my sister is i know shes happy now.
i started on a poem..havent created an ending yet..feeling ko it wud need time to finish it..

love is the most wonderful feeling any living thing can ever experience..thank you so much for your time.

theres one thing thats bothering me...
the man whom my sister loved is falling inlove with me and i think i am too..but im trying to fight the feeling,i dont want to feel guilty...do you think this is wrong? i think it is..and i feel so guilty.

i can do nothing about it.i am so weak when it comes to these things..

i wish i could get advices from you and anybody who can help me..

im so confused..but i dont want to take the subject away from this message and its my sister.
thank you again and i hope to hear from you soon.

Re: thank you!

helo...

it already came from you dat luv is the most wonderful thing every human being could ever experience.

i know life is a lot tougher coz the person ur sister luv is falling for you...do you have a choice? i wanted to play the devil's advocate here,ok?

so here it goes.taking the consequences of loving that man also is too risky.but your sister is already gone and you have to move on with it. you both love each other,so it means you are aware of the consequences it may pose between the bothe you. i am not saying that you prohibit yourself from loving a man that you already love. im sure your sister will have bad feelings if she is still alive. but she's gone already.i also am not saying that you enter the relationship at once. contemplate on things first. malay mo nakikita lang nung guy ung ate mo sa pagkatao mo... or even better, mahal ka nga niya talaga. i can't tell really.

but whatever the consequences, be it good or bad, you have to ready for it. kung makarining ka man ng bad feedbacks, be ready for it as long as the relationship is worth fighting for...Sabi nga dun sa movie na CITIZEN KANE, way back many, many years ago, nobody has the right to judge ader people coz these people don't really had the glimpse on the in-between happenings of a relationship.

talk to the guy, contemplate and most importantly, PRAY. God will always make his children happy.

don't close your doors to the possible luv that may *** your way as well as don't rush into entering one. im sure your sister luvs you so much, she will understand...ill be praying for you. take care...