LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Dear Jessica, hope U will renew TVB contract 為何宣萱今年沒有提及拍tvb月曆?

Dear Jessica,
Hope U will renew TVB contract. U mentioned abt visiting yr parents in Beijing after shooting in Oct, enjoy yourself.

Take your time and rest well. Do hope to see you soon. :)

I think having a break would be nice too 'coz u've been working so hard! Pls take care yourself for

Jessica, thanks for ur reply. You have all our support in whatever decision you make!

Sad but support u come wat may.TakeCareYa!

SOMEONE SHOULD FILE AN ANTITRUST SUIT AGAINST TVB!!!!

I am so fed up with TVB and its trying to conspire against anyone who is not under its management. Seriously, what's more there to TVB these days than politics?!

I think the ceremony was featured in 8 days=)

Forgot TVB! Now, TVB is not TVB as we have known.

Jessica, We always love u and support u evrywhere and evry decision

@Marrow: This year, Jessica hasnt had a TV series, so I think, Ming Pao nomination list will noi have Jessica.

From another angle, can we say TVB has been, is and will be the same..

old TVB that never changes... when the world is changing???

Re: Re: 為何宣萱今年沒有提及拍tvb月曆?

真的好開心偶像你居然會回覆我,可惜本人的英文水平真的是有限公司,但都略懂一點點的,提到偶像今年因合約的問題沒有參與到拍TVB月曆及台慶亮燈,實在是有點失望,但想到偶像為了完成手上的戲而連合約都推遲,正如:BOBBY話你很有演員道德,直得贊許的。沒有人質疑呵!希望很快在TVB看見你的新戲上演。
最後祝你身體健康!!事事順利!!開開心心!!

Thank you for always keeping us in your thoughts

Thank you for leaving us the message. That was very sweet of you. You actually care enough about us to let us know the reason why. I was wondering about your absence from the Lighting Ceremony as well.

I hope you feel better soon. Having been a fan for a long time and closely following your news, I know you're rather prone to food poisoning. Wouldn't it be great if there really was a poison-detecting-needle? Like the kind they use in ancient series? But since there isn't, try to carry some Pepto-Bismol with you whereever you go. Meantime, drink lots of water (preferably sports drinks like Gatorade), to replenish your fluids. Take good care of yourself.

Re: disappointed

I'll be very disappointed that you (Jessica) will not be invited to the TVB Anniversary Lighting Ceremony. Wishing you good luck for your shooting!

Re: Re: 為何宣萱今年沒有提及拍tvb月曆?

As usual, management have reasons but not all reasons are reasonable. they will reap what they sow.

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.