LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
為何宣萱今年沒有提及拍tvb月曆?

我是台灣的小影迷,有些問題好想知道呀?去年差不多這個時候宣萱到台灣拍月曆,我都有去接機呀,但為何今年好像還沒有提及到拍月曆呢?請問有沒有影迷會知道幾時會拍。

Re: Hi Ziaozhabor I'm bk fr a wk holiday read all yr translations - 為何宣萱今年沒有提及

Hope U d'nt mind, translate this message too, tkssssssss

Translation - 為何宣萱今年沒有提及拍tvb月曆?

Cute Little Piglet is a fan from Taiwan.
She's wondering if Jessica is heading Taiwan to film a tvb show this year? Last year Jessica was there and Cute Little Piglet was at the airport. If anyone has news on Jessica heading to Taiwan for that tvb show, kindly drop your tip-offs! haha....

PS: Siaocharboh, i think my translation isn't pure like yours. I sort of parallel the writer's thoughts only, eh?

Hey Jessica, if you're reading this, you might wanna reply to the cutie piglet's question??

Re: towkayneo is very kind of U - Translation - 為何宣萱今年沒有提及拍tvb月曆?

Is nice to that U did the translation cause sometimes others like Siaozhabor are very busy with their studies/work load.

tks n byeeeeeeeeee

Re: Translation - 為何宣萱今年沒有提及拍tvb月曆?

Actually I think she's asking about the TVB calendar. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Subject: Why hasn't Jessica mentioned about shooting the TVB calendar this year?

I am a Jessica fan from Taiwan and I have a few things I really want to know. Last year around this time, Jessica came to Taiwan to shoot for the TVB calendar and I even went to see her at the airport but this year it seems there hasn't been any mentioning of shooting for the calendar. Does any fan know when it will be shot?

good job, Marie! (Translation - 為何宣萱今年沒有提及拍tvb月曆?)

Marie,
you're a great translator!!

jessica,
thanks for replying to Cute L. Piglet :)
It's really nice to know that you ACTUALLY read the posts and make time to reply them. Take care, enjoy your season with TVB. We do hope you'll continue to film more HK dramas. much luv.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Actually I think she's asking about the TVB calendar. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Subject: Why hasn't Jessica mentioned about shooting the TVB calendar this year?

I am a Jessica fan from Taiwan and I have a few things I really want to know. Last year around this time, Jessica came to Taiwan to shoot for the TVB calendar and I even went to see her at the airport but this year it seems there hasn't been any mentioning of shooting for the calendar. Does any fan know when it will be shot?

Re: 為何宣萱今年沒有提及拍tvb月曆?

Hi Cute Little Piglet,

Sorry to let you know that this year will be my first time not taking part in the calendar shooting. Reason is because my contract with TVB will be expiring in January and I haven't had time to discuss with them about renewing my contract. They have asked me 4 times already, but I wanted to wait till I finish shooting. The past 4 months have been too tiring. Would rather concentrate on shooting. Therefore their decision is normal. A very common case. I was not invited to the TVB Anniversary Lighting Ceremony for the same reason. This is TVB.

Hope I haven't disappointed you all. :)

luv,
Jessica

Yes I can image that. This is quite normal.

Jessica,

I understand this, this is kind of business decision.

This is quite normal from TVB point of view. But I konw you will be there next year.

Hope the same "Mingpao weekly award" will give to you.

Take more rest and I will be here for you.

Marrow.

Hope you can have a good rest after shooting finished! But, don't forget to.....

arrange a gathering after your long long hoildays/ travelling. Anyway, we all will wait you till you are ready!

luv
小雨

A short break would be great:)

Since you've been working for the past 4 months,it's time to free yourself for abit.

Take care there=)

Re: Re: 為何宣萱今年沒有提及拍tvb月曆?

So have you planned where to go during your vacation? or you are going to Beijing for visiting your parents and for good only?

Re: Dear Jessica, hope U will renew TVB contract 為何宣萱今年沒有提及拍tvb月曆?

Dear Jessica,
Hope U will renew TVB contract. U mentioned abt visiting yr parents in Beijing after shooting in Oct, enjoy yourself.

Take your time and rest well. Do hope to see you soon. :)

I think having a break would be nice too 'coz u've been working so hard! Pls take care yourself for

Jessica, thanks for ur reply. You have all our support in whatever decision you make!

Sad but support u come wat may.TakeCareYa!

SOMEONE SHOULD FILE AN ANTITRUST SUIT AGAINST TVB!!!!

I am so fed up with TVB and its trying to conspire against anyone who is not under its management. Seriously, what's more there to TVB these days than politics?!

I think the ceremony was featured in 8 days=)

Forgot TVB! Now, TVB is not TVB as we have known.

Jessica, We always love u and support u evrywhere and evry decision

@Marrow: This year, Jessica hasnt had a TV series, so I think, Ming Pao nomination list will noi have Jessica.

From another angle, can we say TVB has been, is and will be the same..

old TVB that never changes... when the world is changing???

真的好開心偶像你居然會回覆我,可惜本人的英文水平真的是有限公司,但都略懂一點點的,提到偶像今年因合約的問題沒有參與到拍TVB月曆及台慶亮燈,實在是有點失望,但想到偶像為了完成手上的戲而連合約都推遲,正如:BOBBY話你很有演員道德,直得贊許的。沒有人質疑呵!希望很快在TVB看見你的新戲上演。
最後祝你身體健康!!事事順利!!開開心心!!

Thank you for always keeping us in your thoughts

Thank you for leaving us the message. That was very sweet of you. You actually care enough about us to let us know the reason why. I was wondering about your absence from the Lighting Ceremony as well.

I hope you feel better soon. Having been a fan for a long time and closely following your news, I know you're rather prone to food poisoning. Wouldn't it be great if there really was a poison-detecting-needle? Like the kind they use in ancient series? But since there isn't, try to carry some Pepto-Bismol with you whereever you go. Meantime, drink lots of water (preferably sports drinks like Gatorade), to replenish your fluids. Take good care of yourself.

Re: disappointed

I'll be very disappointed that you (Jessica) will not be invited to the TVB Anniversary Lighting Ceremony. Wishing you good luck for your shooting!

As usual, management have reasons but not all reasons are reasonable. they will reap what they sow.

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.