LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Happy New Year

Happy New Year!

Wishing you nothing but the best and lots of happiness in the new year. And not to forget, good health and a pretty smile!

Cheers,
Kathy

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Hi All,

I'm back again! About tomorrow's function, I'll arrive at the venue around 10:30pm. It's going to be a great evening coz we've never spent New Year's Eve together. See you all tomorrow!

luv,
Jessica

Happy New year

Enjoy yourself!!!!!
May this year brings you happiness, success and above all health!!!
Bonne année
Sophie

Replying to:

Hi All,

I'm back again! About tomorrow's function, I'll arrive at the venue around 10:30pm. It's going to be a great evening coz we've never spent New Year's Eve together. See you all tomorrow!

luv,
Jessica

Re: I'm Back

I LOVE YOU FOR EVER!

Replying to:

Hi All,

luv,
Jessica

dear jessica,happy new year!!!!!wish you enjoy yourself,have a good time and relax yourself .i hope that you 'll play more dramars ,better and better .surport you forever!!!!!!!!

Replying to:

Hi All,

luv,
Jessica

Hi Jessica,

I wish you in advance a Happy New Year 2006 and have wonderful year ahead.....Enjoy ur Holiday...Take Care!

Cheers,
Liling

Replying to:

Hi All,

luv,
Jessica

Happy new year!
I am glad to see you again!

Replying to:

Hi All,

luv,
Jessica

Hi Jessica,

Happy New Year to you and all your fans out here.. =) How was the event? Guess all of you had lotsa fun. Take care and have a fruitful 2006.

Cheers,
Jas

Hihi Jessica,

Happy New Year.
Good wishes to you.

warmest regards,
Halue

Replying to:

Hi All,

luv,
Jessica

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Happy new year !
愿所有的宣迷万事如意!

Happy new year!JESSICA.Good health!

Replying to:

Hi All,

luv,
Jessica

Happy New Year, So Happy to See You Last Night~

Jessica, wish you all the best in 2006~
SOOOOO happy to see you last night~!! Hopefully I'll get to see you more in the future.

And special thanks to HK fans at the count down function, you guys/girls were so nice~!

Replying to:

Hi All,

luv,
Jessica

Jessica,nice to see you here again

Replying to:

Hi All,

luv,
Jessica

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.