LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
I'm Back

Hi All,

I'm back again! About tomorrow's function, I'll arrive at the venue around 10:30pm. It's going to be a great evening coz we've never spent New Year's Eve together. See you all tomorrow!

luv,
Jessica

Happy New Year 2006 to you, Jessica.

Take care!

Ciao!
luv,
Amie

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Hi All,

I'm back again! About tomorrow's function, I'll arrive at the venue around 10:30pm. It's going to be a great evening coz we've never spent New Year's Eve together. See you all tomorrow!

luv,
Jessica

Re: Happy New Year 2006 to you, Jessica.

Happy New Year, also for a long time had not seen you, very thought of you, hoped the time had picture or picture may see

Wishes all is smooth

luv,

yoyo

Replying to:

Take care!

Ciao!
luv,
Amie

Replying to:

Hi All,

luv,
Jessica

Re: I'm Back

Thant's great! Wish you have a good day and what's your plan for this coming year? How do you reflect the passing year?

Replying to:

Hi All,

luv,
Jessica

hi jessica^^

happy new year
spend a good new years eve tomorow

and take care of yourself...

tinley

Replying to:

Hi All,

luv,
Jessica

Happy New Year to you Jessica..and I love you!

Replying to:

Hi All,

luv,
Jessica

Re: Happy New Year to Jessica and wish you all the Best

Replying to:

Hi All,

luv,
Jessica

Happy New Year

Wish you the best!

Replying to:

Hi All,

luv,
Jessica

Happy New Years Jessica

Hope those who attend take many pics!

Replying to:

Hi All,

luv,
Jessica

Dearest Jessica,

Happy New Year 2006, Jessica.

May the New Year brings you full of happiness and success.

Take care

Phoenix

Replying to:

Hi All,

luv,
Jessica

Happy New Year!!!!!!

Im soooooooooo happy to read ur msg and hope the show on today!! through I dont attend it
I hope can watch it on TV or network soon!!!
look forward to watch it

cica

Replying to:

Hi All,

luv,
Jessica

Happy new year

Replying to:

Hi All,

luv,
Jessica

Happy New Year Jessica!! Glad to know that u're back in HK.Enjoy yourself tonight ya..luv u!

Take care!
Luv,
JeSS

Replying to:

Hi All,

luv,
Jessica

太好了,你回来了,新年快乐,我真是好开心,但因工作的关系,我今晚去不了支持你,但1月1号就因工作要去香港一次,我好想可以送你回云南的飞机。

Replying to:

Hi All,

luv,
Jessica

Enjoy yourselves..Fans too!!

Admired all of you who can spend the new year eve with jessica! Rem to take more pictures for us! Thanks!!

Replying to:

Hi All,

luv,
Jessica

Happy u r back!!!!!!

enjoy ur day back in HK. wear warm clothes tomorrow. have fun tomorrow also.

luv
ashley

Replying to:

Hi All,

luv,
Jessica

To Our Beloved Jessica,

A Happy New Year eve to you.Enjoy urself tonight and have fun!

Jolene

Replying to:

Hi All,

luv,
Jessica

happy new year ,jessica

happy to see you are back!

dear Jessica, happy new year!
missing u so much!
see u tomorrow!

Replying to:

Hi All,

luv,
Jessica

Replying to:

Hi All,

luv,
Jessica

Happy New Year Jessica! We love you!!!

Hope you can come to Malaysia again soon. We all miss you so much!!!

Replying to:

Hi All,

luv,
Jessica

Re: Happy New Year Jessica! Hope to see you in Malaysia!

Replying to:

Hope you can come to Malaysia again soon. We all miss you so much!!!

Replying to:

Hi All,

luv,
Jessica

Happy Healthy New Year 2006

Dear Jessica!
Hope you will enjoy the count down function with you fans tomorrow. I wish you and your family have healthy life and full of the happiness in this New Year and every year.

Happy New Year!!!

Replying to:

Hi All,

luv,
Jessica

Welcome back!!

Dear Jessica,

Wow, can't wait to see you tonight!! I am so excited that we could count down together!!

Happy New Year!! I'll see you tonight!

Ciao,
Wing

Replying to:

Hi All,

luv,
Jessica

Jessica ,take care ar....挂住你~~~

Replying to:

Hi All,

luv,
Jessica

Happy New Year

Dear Jessica,
Happy New Year! Won't be able to come but I'm sure you guys will have lots of fun.

Love,
Elaine

Happy New Year!

Hope u have a nice new year's eve.
May the coming year bring u every good thing in life.
Too bad that I cann't join any party coz my test start after new year holidays.Enjoy.
luv
goo_girl

Replying to:

Hi All,

luv,
Jessica

Re: Happy New Year

Happy New Year!

Wishing you nothing but the best and lots of happiness in the new year. And not to forget, good health and a pretty smile!

Cheers,
Kathy

Replying to:

Hi All,

luv,
Jessica

Happy New year

Enjoy yourself!!!!!
May this year brings you happiness, success and above all health!!!
Bonne année
Sophie

Replying to:

Hi All,

luv,
Jessica

I LOVE YOU FOR EVER!

Replying to:

Hi All,

luv,
Jessica

dear jessica,happy new year!!!!!wish you enjoy yourself,have a good time and relax yourself .i hope that you 'll play more dramars ,better and better .surport you forever!!!!!!!!

Replying to:

Hi All,

luv,
Jessica

Hi Jessica,

I wish you in advance a Happy New Year 2006 and have wonderful year ahead.....Enjoy ur Holiday...Take Care!

Cheers,
Liling

Replying to:

Hi All,

luv,
Jessica

Happy new year!
I am glad to see you again!

Replying to:

Hi All,

luv,
Jessica

Hi Jessica,

Happy New Year to you and all your fans out here.. =) How was the event? Guess all of you had lotsa fun. Take care and have a fruitful 2006.

Cheers,
Jas

Hihi Jessica,

Happy New Year.
Good wishes to you.

warmest regards,
Halue

Replying to:

Hi All,

luv,
Jessica

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Happy new year !
愿所有的宣迷万事如意!

Happy new year!JESSICA.Good health!

Replying to:

Hi All,

luv,
Jessica

Happy New Year, So Happy to See You Last Night~

Jessica, wish you all the best in 2006~
SOOOOO happy to see you last night~!! Hopefully I'll get to see you more in the future.

And special thanks to HK fans at the count down function, you guys/girls were so nice~!

Replying to:

Hi All,

luv,
Jessica

Jessica,nice to see you here again

Replying to:

Hi All,

luv,
Jessica

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.