LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Million thanks NSF!

Take care!
Luv,
JeSS

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Ok Su Far, Jess and others, here it is:

On the afternoon of 17 Nov, TVB's LMS held a "Lor Poh Jai and Ah Wong's Engagement Party". Roger re-enacted the scene from the serial. Accompanied by the other actors, Roger appeared with Jessica on a bicycle. He presented the "Wife Biscuit" as a wedding gift. The new couple also served tea to their "parents" in the serial. After that, the group of actors demonstrated the making of "Lor Poh glutinous rice balls".

Roger was hardworking as he crawled on the floor and acted as a tortise. LMS has hit 37 points in rating and this has made Roger and Angela Tong very popular. Even Chow Yun Fat has regarded Roger well and placed a $10 bet that Roger will clinch the "Best Actor" award. Roger told reporters that he is happy that Chow does take note of HK TV serials. Roger also said that he is nervous now as he does not know if he will win the award eventually. He joked that if " I dont win the award, I will pay Chow. I also followed Chow and bought the bet of $10 on myself".

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

.. Thank You so much.

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.