LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Pic from Tungstar

郭晋安、宣萱等《阿旺新传订婚派对》
〔11月17日香港讯〕郭晋安、宣萱、黄宗泽、汤盈盈及陈秀珠等,出席《阿旺新传订婚派对》的宣传活动,因为该剧得到很好的收视成绩,所以便特别设宴招待现场观眾。凭李笑好一角人气急升的汤盈盈,深受市民的欢迎,并向她索签名,盈盈父母亦有到场为爱女打气。而陈秀珠的爱儿亦被「老婆仔」宣萱所吸引,并到场找宣萱合照。周润发点名称讚郭晋安及汤盈盈,看好他们得奖。安仔坦言好多谢发哥,他指发哥今时今日的地位,仍关心电视圈的同事,对大家真的有很大的鼓励。当然他亦好想再得奖。因为当晚不用表,只要坐定定等宣布奖项,自然令他更紧张,感觉好残忍。

Pics from HKimage

阿旺:學發哥下注十元! 《阿旺新傳:老婆仔阿旺訂婚派對》
(圖組編號:HKG-02-00020474 圖組類型:娛樂蹤影 發佈時間:2005-11-17 23:42:10)

11月17日下午,TVB劇集《阿旺新傳》於沙田新地市廣場舉行《老婆仔阿旺訂婚派對》,郭晉安仿傚劇中情節,由一眾演員陪同下,以單車載著宣萱出場,並即場以老婆餅作聘禮。其間,一對新人向劇中長輩斟茶,之後一眾演員一起示範炮製「老婆湯丸」。出席演員有郭晉安、宣萱、黃宗澤、楊婉儀、曾偉權、盧宛茵、陳秀珠、湯盈盈、郭峰等。

安仔騎單車載「老婆仔」宣萱出場後,兩人即舉行過大禮及斟茶儀式,安仔又跪地又扮龜,「單純」落力!《阿旺新傳》的最高收視達三十七點,安仔與湯盈盈因而大受歡迎,連周潤發也揚言看好他,落注十元買安仔奪「男主角」獎。安仔向記者表示得知發哥有留意香港電視劇感到十分高興,又謂現時心情緊張,未到最後不知自己能否跑贏,不過他笑言:「如果我拿不到獎就賠錢給發哥,我自己都學他買自己十元!」

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

郭晋安、宣萱等《阿旺新传订婚派对》
〔11月17日香港讯〕郭晋安、宣萱、黄宗泽、汤盈盈及陈秀珠等,出席《阿旺新传订婚派对》的宣传活动,因为该剧得到很好的收视成绩,所以便特别设宴招待现场观眾。凭李笑好一角人气急升的汤盈盈,深受市民的欢迎,并向她索签名,盈盈父母亦有到场为爱女打气。而陈秀珠的爱儿亦被「老婆仔」宣萱所吸引,并到场找宣萱合照。周润发点名称讚郭晋安及汤盈盈,看好他们得奖。安仔坦言好多谢发哥,他指发哥今时今日的地位,仍关心电视圈的同事,对大家真的有很大的鼓励。当然他亦好想再得奖。因为当晚不用表,只要坐定定等宣布奖项,自然令他更紧张,感觉好残忍。

Great Pictures.. Thanks for posting. NSF, can u help translate the article please?

.. Thank You so much.

English translation of the news from HKimage

Ok Su Far, Jess and others, here it is:

On the afternoon of 17 Nov, TVB's LMS held a "Lor Poh Jai and Ah Wong's Engagement Party". Roger re-enacted the scene from the serial. Accompanied by the other actors, Roger appeared with Jessica on a bicycle. He presented the "Wife Biscuit" as a wedding gift. The new couple also served tea to their "parents" in the serial. After that, the group of actors demonstrated the making of "Lor Poh glutinous rice balls".

Roger was hardworking as he crawled on the floor and acted as a tortise. LMS has hit 37 points in rating and this has made Roger and Angela Tong very popular. Even Chow Yun Fat has regarded Roger well and placed a $10 bet that Roger will clinch the "Best Actor" award. Roger told reporters that he is happy that Chow does take note of HK TV serials. Roger also said that he is nervous now as he does not know if he will win the award eventually. He joked that if " I dont win the award, I will pay Chow. I also followed Chow and bought the bet of $10 on myself".

Replying to:

.. Thank You so much.

Many thanks, NSF!!!!

Replying to:

On the afternoon of 17 Nov, TVB's LMS held a "Lor Poh Jai and Ah Wong's Engagement Party". Roger re-enacted the scene from the serial. Accompanied by the other actors, Roger appeared with Jessica on a bicycle. He presented the "Wife Biscuit" as a wedding gift. The new couple also served tea to their "parents" in the serial. After that, the group of actors demonstrated the making of "Lor Poh glutinous rice balls".

Roger was hardworking as he crawled on the floor and acted as a tortise. LMS has hit 37 points in rating and this has made Roger and Angela Tong very popular. Even Chow Yun Fat has regarded Roger well and placed a $10 bet that Roger will clinch the "Best Actor" award. Roger told reporters that he is happy that Chow does take note of HK TV serials. Roger also said that he is nervous now as he does not know if he will win the award eventually. He joked that if " I dont win the award, I will pay Chow. I also followed Chow and bought the bet of $10 on myself".

Replying to:

.. Thank You so much.

Million thanks NSF!

Take care!
Luv,
JeSS

Replying to:

Replying to:

.. Thank You so much.

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.