LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Error fixed and email sent

Re: Error fixed and email sent

let me rephase that

on the Episode 4 summary there is a tiny error

The summary says "Fung apologizes to Lin and promises that she will double the returns to Lin within 3 years."

But i watched it and its that she will return triple the money within two years, not double within 3 years.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Re: Re: Error fixed and email sent

Hahha...RIta, I think you need to refresh the translation page. I've already fixed the error you mentioned 30 minutes ago, before I posted the reply message saying I fixed it.

Replying to:

let me rephase that

The summary says "Fung apologizes to Lin and promises that she will double the returns to Lin within 3 years."

But i watched it and its that she will return triple the money within two years, not double within 3 years.

Replying to:

Re: Re: Re: Error fixed and email sent

yeah i thought you would have already fixed it since you said you did but when i looked at it it didn't change. The reason i was using firefoz and it uses cache alot to load pages faster, so in effect it didn't refresh the new info, so i kept on getting the old info. Yeah when i saw it in IE it chnaged. lol.

Replying to:

Hahha...RIta, I think you need to refresh the translation page. I've already fixed the error you mentioned 30 minutes ago, before I posted the reply message saying I fixed it.

Replying to:

let me rephase that

Replying to:

Welcome Backk!! Where have u been??

Take care!
Luv,
JeSS

Replying to:

Hey I'm back! anyways it was a great idea Vicky to create a singalong...hehe. I realized a ,ade a small tiny error on it... i left out one small little thing but its okay it guess. Anyways I had fun. about the translation thing, i realized that i don't have that much time right now. I'm sorry!

Re: Welcome Backk!! Where have u been??

Umm a training program, at this camp place, it was fun, learned things. aww people missed me that makes my day!

Replying to:

Take care!
Luv,
JeSS

Replying to:

Hey I'm back! anyways it was a great idea Vicky to create a singalong...hehe. I realized a ,ade a small tiny error on it... i left out one small little thing but its okay it guess. Anyways I had fun. about the translation thing, i realized that i don't have that much time right now. I'm sorry!

Ohh..sound interesting..Ha,i told u i will miss u...:P

Take care!
Luv,
JeSS

Replying to:

Umm a training program, at this camp place, it was fun, learned things. aww people missed me that makes my day!

Replying to:

Take care!
Luv,
JeSS

Replying to:

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.