LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
I'm Back!

Hey I'm back! anyways it was a great idea Vicky to create a singalong...hehe. I realized a ,ade a small tiny error on it... i left out one small little thing but its okay it guess. Anyways I had fun. about the translation thing, i realized that i don't have that much time right now. I'm sorry!

To Vicky

on the episode summaries there is a tiny error
Episode 4

Fung apologizes to Lin and promises that she will double the returns to Lin within 3 years.

Its triple the money within two years

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Hey I'm back! anyways it was a great idea Vicky to create a singalong...hehe. I realized a ,ade a small tiny error on it... i left out one small little thing but its okay it guess. Anyways I had fun. about the translation thing, i realized that i don't have that much time right now. I'm sorry!

Re: To Vicky

I'm so happy when there are so many fans who are willing to help to translate and especially to Vicky. Looking forward to see more clips and the translation. You guys are great

Replying to:

on the episode summaries there is a tiny error
Episode 4

Fung apologizes to Lin and promises that she will double the returns to Lin within 3 years.

Its triple the money within two years

Replying to:

Error fixed and email sent

Re: Error fixed and email sent

let me rephase that

on the Episode 4 summary there is a tiny error

The summary says "Fung apologizes to Lin and promises that she will double the returns to Lin within 3 years."

But i watched it and its that she will return triple the money within two years, not double within 3 years.

Replying to:

Re: Re: Error fixed and email sent

Hahha...RIta, I think you need to refresh the translation page. I've already fixed the error you mentioned 30 minutes ago, before I posted the reply message saying I fixed it.

Replying to:

let me rephase that

The summary says "Fung apologizes to Lin and promises that she will double the returns to Lin within 3 years."

But i watched it and its that she will return triple the money within two years, not double within 3 years.

Replying to:

Re: Re: Re: Error fixed and email sent

yeah i thought you would have already fixed it since you said you did but when i looked at it it didn't change. The reason i was using firefoz and it uses cache alot to load pages faster, so in effect it didn't refresh the new info, so i kept on getting the old info. Yeah when i saw it in IE it chnaged. lol.

Replying to:

Hahha...RIta, I think you need to refresh the translation page. I've already fixed the error you mentioned 30 minutes ago, before I posted the reply message saying I fixed it.

Replying to:

let me rephase that

Replying to:

Welcome Backk!! Where have u been??

Take care!
Luv,
JeSS

Replying to:

Re: Welcome Backk!! Where have u been??

Umm a training program, at this camp place, it was fun, learned things. aww people missed me that makes my day!

Replying to:

Take care!
Luv,
JeSS

Replying to:

Ohh..sound interesting..Ha,i told u i will miss u...:P

Take care!
Luv,
JeSS

Replying to:

Umm a training program, at this camp place, it was fun, learned things. aww people missed me that makes my day!

Replying to:

Take care!
Luv,
JeSS

Replying to:

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.