LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Yup yup! should band him/her..without opening the msg,look at it carefully..there is something that

Take care!
Luv,
JeSS

Doris,i strongly agree with what you said,well said ya.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

I reckon the imposter's motive was to get attention and anger us. Let's all not fufill his/her wish. =D

Replying to:

Pretend to be someone you are not is rather like pirating CD - a crime in a way. Well here, fake doesn't get caught, but the faker's personality is cheap. So, why not just be yourself and leave others alone? After all, all they want is just a word from their real idol, not the kitties by roadside...

Re: Yup yup! should band him/her..without opening the msg,look at it carefully..

By just looking at the post,there is something that made it obvious its not JESSICA's post.

Replying to:

Take care!
Luv,
JeSS

Replying to:

I reckon the imposter's motive was to get attention and anger us. Let's all not fufill his/her wish. =D

Replying to:

Pretend to be someone you are not is rather like pirating CD - a crime in a way. Well here, fake doesn't get caught, but the faker's personality is cheap. So, why not just be yourself and leave others alone? After all, all they want is just a word from their real idol, not the kitties by roadside...

Re: Re: Yup yup! should band him/her..without opening the msg,look at it carefully..

I agree with your guys. I think with Jessica level (Engineering level and graduated in England) couldn't have a lot of mistake.

Adeline

Replying to:

By just looking at the post,there is something that made it obvious its not JESSICA's post.

Replying to:

Take care!
Luv,
JeSS

Replying to:

Replying to:

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.