LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
i agree....that does not sound like jessica in the message below

Is tat why da thread is locked?

so boardteam could investigate??? who'd be so mo-liu btw??

Harry

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Re: Is tat why da thread is locked?

ya so mo liu...that person should be banned.

Replying to:

so boardteam could investigate??? who'd be so mo-liu btw??

Harry

Replying to:

Yup yup! Its so obvious that its not JESSICA!

Take care!
Luv,
JeSS

Replying to:

i agree..the style, grammar n everything!!!

Replying to:

Re: i agree..the style, grammar n everything!!!

是吔...這不像宣萱的風格.....我個人覺得是這樣...而且為何要加道鎖呢?????

Re: Re: i agree..the style, grammar n everything!!!

Yup!
Real Jessica was thanking her fans who gathered with her or sent her many birthday presents already. If you are not Real Jessica, stop cheating yourself, please. That doesn't make you feeling proud yourself.

Replying to:

是吔...這不像宣萱的風格.....我個人覺得是這樣...而且為何要加道鎖呢?????

How does FAKE-king feel like?

Pretend to be someone you are not is rather like pirating CD - a crime in a way. Well here, fake doesn't get caught, but the faker's personality is cheap. So, why not just be yourself and leave others alone? After all, all they want is just a word from their real idol, not the kitties by roadside...

Let's all leave the imposter alone.

I reckon the imposter's motive was to get attention and anger us. Let's all not fufill his/her wish. =D

Replying to:

Pretend to be someone you are not is rather like pirating CD - a crime in a way. Well here, fake doesn't get caught, but the faker's personality is cheap. So, why not just be yourself and leave others alone? After all, all they want is just a word from their real idol, not the kitties by roadside...

Yup yup! should band him/her..without opening the msg,look at it carefully..there is something that

Take care!
Luv,
JeSS

Doris,i strongly agree with what you said,well said ya.

Replying to:

I reckon the imposter's motive was to get attention and anger us. Let's all not fufill his/her wish. =D

Replying to:

Re: Yup yup! should band him/her..without opening the msg,look at it carefully..

By just looking at the post,there is something that made it obvious its not JESSICA's post.

Replying to:

Take care!
Luv,
JeSS

Replying to:

Replying to:

Re: Re: Yup yup! should band him/her..without opening the msg,look at it carefully..

I agree with your guys. I think with Jessica level (Engineering level and graduated in England) couldn't have a lot of mistake.

Adeline

Replying to:

By just looking at the post,there is something that made it obvious its not JESSICA's post.

Replying to:

Take care!
Luv,
JeSS

Replying to:

Replying to:

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.