LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Hi!

Hi Jessica!

Great to see your message! Although I can't join u all in the birthday party in HK. But I'll be looking forward to meet u in Singapore!! May I know ur schedule for activities in Singapore? I dun wanna miss meeting u! haha. Thanks!

Take care and enjoy ur trip!

Luv,
Kammie

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Thanks to the fans who came to Sogo today. Sorry I couldn't stay long, but I had something to do. I didn't want you to walk all the way to the car park and couldn't talk to me for long.

It was so nice to see some of you who are already here in HK, waiting to attend the b'day party on Sat. I'm looking forward to it! I really don't want you to spend money on presents. It's just good enough to have a gathering.

The following is to Trang Nguyen.

Thank you so much for your birthday present, but it really is too expensive. All of you should save up your money and buy your parents nice presents instead! Anyway, thank you again and hope this won't happen next year!

I'll be off to Singapore next week. Looking forward to meet my Singapore fans. I haven't seen you all for quite some time.

I'll see most of you real soon. Ciao!

luv,
Jessica

Yipee.. finally finally.. Jess is coming to singapore.. yea.. a dream come true..

Love ya Jess...=)

Replying to:

Thanks to the fans who came to Sogo today. Sorry I couldn't stay long, but I had something to do. I didn't want you to walk all the way to the car park and couldn't talk to me for long.

It was so nice to see some of you who are already here in HK, waiting to attend the b'day party on Sat. I'm looking forward to it! I really don't want you to spend money on presents. It's just good enough to have a gathering.

Thank you so much for your birthday present, but it really is too expensive. All of you should save up your money and buy your parents nice presents instead! Anyway, thank you again and hope this won't happen next year!

I'll be off to Singapore next week. Looking forward to meet my Singapore fans. I haven't seen you all for quite some time.

luv,
Jessica

Hello Jessica,
Take care!

Replying to:

luv,
Jessica

Happy Birtday!!!!!

Replying to:

luv,
Jessica

cOolll i will be waiting for you at Sg.. heheh very long never see you in sg le.. hehe

Replying to:

luv,
Jessica

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.