LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Hi!

Thanks to the fans who came to Sogo today. Sorry I couldn't stay long, but I had something to do. I didn't want you to walk all the way to the car park and couldn't talk to me for long.

It was so nice to see some of you who are already here in HK, waiting to attend the b'day party on Sat. :) I'm looking forward to it! I really don't want you to spend money on presents. It's just good enough to have a gathering.

The following is to Trang Nguyen.

Thank you so much for your birthday present, but it really is too expensive. All of you should save up your money and buy your parents nice presents instead! Anyway, thank you again and hope this won't happen next year! :)

I'll be off to Singapore next week. Looking forward to meet my Singapore fans. I haven't seen you all for quite some time.

I'll see most of you real soon. Ciao!

luv,
Jessica

Re: Hi!

sofa, i am so happy!

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Thanks to the fans who came to Sogo today. Sorry I couldn't stay long, but I had something to do. I didn't want you to walk all the way to the car park and couldn't talk to me for long.

It was so nice to see some of you who are already here in HK, waiting to attend the b'day party on Sat. I'm looking forward to it! I really don't want you to spend money on presents. It's just good enough to have a gathering.

Thank you so much for your birthday present, but it really is too expensive. All of you should save up your money and buy your parents nice presents instead! Anyway, thank you again and hope this won't happen next year!

I'll be off to Singapore next week. Looking forward to meet my Singapore fans. I haven't seen you all for quite some time.

luv,
Jessica

take care&enjoy yourself on the b's party

And enjoy your trip too!

Replying to:

It was so nice to see some of you who are already here in HK, waiting to attend the b'day party on Sat. I'm looking forward to it! I really don't want you to spend money on presents. It's just good enough to have a gathering.

Thank you so much for your birthday present, but it really is too expensive. All of you should save up your money and buy your parents nice presents instead! Anyway, thank you again and hope this won't happen next year!

luv,
Jessica

Don't be sorry, it was really too hot and messy for you to stay. We understand!

So see you on Sat, but please don't tie up your hair and more important, be punctual!

Replying to:

luv,
Jessica

好羡慕今天參加聚會的朋友哦!
不過,看到jessica的留言,我也感受到了這份快樂,希望有一天我也能參加!

Replying to:

luv,
Jessica

Take care!

Happy to see the words from Jessica again!
Wish I could attend the gathering on Sat.~~~
anyway, happy birthday~!

Replying to:

luv,
Jessica

Mizz you so much.I cann't go to HK for your BD coz of my exam. Anyway I can go to HK. Hope to see you there.

Replying to:

luv,
Jessica

Dearest Jessica,
It's a nice time when I see your msg here again. Anyway, we're willing to give you birthday presents because you're our beloved actress. Don't worry about it.
On your next trips, I hope you will enjoy over there. Happiness on your birthday with your parents.
Take care yours!
luv,
Amie

Replying to:

luv,
Jessica

i cant wait to see you soon in Singapore, Jessica! =)

do take care of yourself! :)

Replying to:

luv,
Jessica

Thx for the "last" souvenir today!!!!

I'm so happy about that All of us are waiting to see you on Sat. Hope you'll have a joyful Sat. too!!

You deserve everything from your fans! See you soon.

Replying to:

luv,
Jessica

唉..

唉...我又無得黎呀...
尋晚唔知咩事無端端出風癩呀...搞到今日要去睇醫生無得黎..
你生日會個日我都唔黎得...我阿媽唔比我去呀..><"
超唔開心><"

Hi Jessica, I love you as I love my parents and boy friend. You deserve the best from us!

作為妳的fans妳的一切我都非常欣賞。我會為妳的生活﹐感情和事業祝福。但願妳一路走好過妳嚮往的生活。

永遠支持妳﹐愛妳﹐想妳。

Replying to:

luv,
Jessica

Thanks for everything =)

Thanks for coming to US and sing for us =)
Thanks for eating dinner and chatting and spending time with us =)
Thanks for everything Jessica!! You are the best!!!
Wish I could join you guys at the birthday party in HK but too bad my school is starting soon. But it ok, we already celebrated your birthday here in the US, hope you like all the presents we got/made for you =)
Hope you like the scarf I made you la =) Do you like the colors? haha...took me forever to pick this yarn...

I know you don't like receiving expensive presents, but I'm pretty sure we all "lum gor doc gor sin gi" buy it for you because we think you will like it and have use to it. We do get presents for our parents ga, so don't worry la

Please enjoy yourself at the birthday party, and your trips

Take care Jessica, Love you LOTS!!! Hopefully I'll get to see you again soon hehe =)

~Sandy

Dearest Jessica,

Glad to see your message again. You look gorgeous at the Clarins function. I have a quick question for you. I was just wondering whether did you receive the birthday card that I sent to you a month ago. Sorry for bothering but I would just like to know whether you did receive it. I understand that you are busy but if you did, I really hope to hear a reply from you...even a single word..will be great enough to make me happy. I really appreciate your reply. Really hope that one day I could join you guys for birthday celebration party too...Anyway, I would like to wish you a very Happy Birthday and may many happy days returns.

sincerely,
phoenix

Replying to:

luv,
Jessica

Re: Re: Hi!

Dearest Jessica,

Although I don't get the chance to join you and all other fans to celebrate your birthday(which I really hope that one day this day will comes true), but I really like to take this opportunity to wish you a very Happy Birthday and may your birthday full of suprises and happiness. Hopefully, you will read my message whenever you had the time to drop some words at this forum. I know it's kinda early to wish you Happy Birthday now but just wanna give you an early wish...Here's a birthday wishes specially from me to you....

May your path be strewn with flowers,
Memories, friends and happy hours.
May Blessings come from heaven above,
And fill your life with Peace and LOVE

Here's a Birthday gift kit specially just for
you....my dearest idol

An eraser, so you can make all your troubles
disappear.
A penny, so you never need to say you are
broke.
A marble, in case someone says you've lost all of
yours.
A rubber band, to stretch yourself beyond your
limits.
A string, to tie things together when everything
falls apart.
And hugs and kisses to remind you that someone,
somewhere, cares.

I wishes you all the best in all future undertakings and may you get to meet your the other half which you could spent the rest of your life with soon.

Enjoy all your trips.

I am looking forward to hear from you...

Take care..
Sincerely,
Phoenix

Replying to:

Dearest Jessica,

Glad to see your message again. You look gorgeous at the Clarins function. I have a quick question for you. I was just wondering whether did you receive the birthday card that I sent to you a month ago. Sorry for bothering but I would just like to know whether you did receive it. I understand that you are busy but if you did, I really hope to hear a reply from you...even a single word..will be great enough to make me happy. I really appreciate your reply. Really hope that one day I could join you guys for birthday celebration party too...Anyway, I would like to wish you a very Happy Birthday and may many happy days returns.

sincerely,
phoenix

Replying to:

luv,
Jessica

Hi Jessica,

I am sure that your fans will understand...

Wish I could go to HK to celebrate your birthday with all of you, maybe next year... But you are coming to Singapore :) So hope to celebrate your birthday here in Singapore with you.

I am sure that all of you will have lotsa fun during the birthday celebration for coming Sat. *Will get to see your fans, have a gathering and chit chatting session and more*

Take care and see ya next week in Singapore

Cheers,
Jas

Hey Jessica!
Its so nice to hear from u once agn..hope u'll hve a great time in s'pore..enjoy!..*ciao*

Take care!
Luv,
JeSS

Replying to:

luv,
Jessica

I cann't go to Hk but I hope,Everybody have a good time with U. LOVE U

Replying to:

luv,
Jessica

Jessica, you'r very NICE. Love u so much.

Replying to:

luv,
Jessica

Re: Hi! Happy birthday to you Jessica

Jessica I hope you have a great birthday. I really want to sent you a birthday card, but I think it too late because I lived in USA and the card it take about 15 day to get there. Anyway I hope you have a wonderful on your birthday. I really want to mail you a letter, but I don't know your email. Jessica, I watched a movie called "Just Love". I think that movie is the best movie I ever watch. I hope I could talk with you more, and I hope you mail back to me
Be happy on your birthday Jessica

Replying to:

luv,
Jessica

Hehe..so sweet of u ...

We,SG fans, also look forward to see you!
Take care & enjoy the party tomorrow!

Replying to:

luv,
Jessica

Re: Re: Hi!

diao..wrong thread..hehe..

PS:I'll go see ur story!

Replying to:

Hehe..so sweet of u ...

Replying to:

luv,
Jessica

Hehe..so sweet of u ...

JX

Replying to:

luv,
Jessica

ROCKON!

cant wait for you to come to Singapore!!!!!!!!

Replying to:

luv,
Jessica

Hi Jessica!

Great to see your message! Although I can't join u all in the birthday party in HK. But I'll be looking forward to meet u in Singapore!! May I know ur schedule for activities in Singapore? I dun wanna miss meeting u! haha. Thanks!

Take care and enjoy ur trip!

Luv,
Kammie

Replying to:

luv,
Jessica

Yipee.. finally finally.. Jess is coming to singapore.. yea.. a dream come true..

Love ya Jess...=)

Replying to:

luv,
Jessica

Hello Jessica,
Take care!

Replying to:

luv,
Jessica

Happy Birtday!!!!!

Replying to:

luv,
Jessica

cOolll i will be waiting for you at Sg.. heheh very long never see you in sg le.. hehe

Replying to:

luv,
Jessica

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.