LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
How is that?

What did we say or do that jeopardize Jessica's image? Were you there at the M&G party? If you didn't, please don't assume anything. Please don't just pop in here and say things that don't even make sense just because you're pi-ss-ed on something or whatever reason. If you were at the party or even sat at the tables next to us, you should have known well a whole situation. Jessica was eating and there were people who kept interrupting. She nicely declined at first and even said she was eating, the signing and taking pictures would be after the meal. But they kept insisting. Then she stood up and took pictures with them. I even asked them to give me the cameras and took each picture twice to make sure everything was okay. There was even a reporter who wanted to take pictures of Jessica and the fans while we were eating. Pansy had to pull him away and talked to him. This is a private meeting between Jessica and the fans in her own time. Of course, she doesn't want to be on the media. We don't want to be on the media either. Want you to understand our Jessica more, business is business, fans' time is fans' time, she doesn't mix together.
Then after we finished eating, many other people (not at our table) came and took pictures with Jessica. Did anyone of us say "No, you can't"? I don't believe so. We all took turn and tried to keep everything quiet at the restaurant since we were not the only people at the restaurant.
We don't force Jessica to do anything. We are long time fans who understand enough what she likes and what she wants especially during the meeting with the fans (doesn't matter where). You said you were having interacted with Jessica, then tell us what she disliked at the M&G party?
So what is this that you're complaining and what's up with your lecture?

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

True fans of Jessica are not only true to her but also wouldn't say or do anything to jeopardize her image. No fans own Jessica. Just let her be happy and free. Don't force her to do anything she doesn't want despite the fact that she has a gentle heart. Having interacted with her, I kind of know her likes and dislikes.

Always

WCL

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Okay..originally I had not intended to say anything at all, but after reading so many messages complaining about the meet-and-greet and trying to understand the situation from the organizers' perspectives, I just wanted to express my feelings about this too.

From the very beginning after I learned about the M&G from this forum, I immediately contacted the organizers, letting them know that I was interested in joining them. I provided them with all the essential information, including my phone #, email, seat # at the concert, etc. I even mentioned that I would be flying to Lake Tahoe from out-of-state, which should have let the organizers know that I'd probably be doing lots of traveling around the days before the concert.

However, there was one problem. I never did get that phone call, the one phone call that could have allowed me to know the location of the M&G, and thus letting me join the rest of the fans for this special occasion. Why didn't I get that phone call? No, I'm not saying that the organizers didn't try contacting me..I'm sure they did. But, the thing was that I didn't expect you guys to call days before the concert. Since my family and I were on vacation and traveling extensively those few days before the concert, my phone was turned off during those long plane rides, causing me to miss that one important call. By the time I finally had internet access and had the chance to visit the forum for any new updates about the M&G, it was already too late. I had already missed any attempted phone calls..and according to a message from an organizer, missed calls meant being excluded from the list of lucky fans. And no, I had no record of any anonymous phone number to call back, otherwise I would have tried. So then, I attempted to write a last-minute email to let the organizers know that I was still interested in joining them for the M&G..but of course, it being the night before the concert, I thought everyone would already be traveling to Lake Tahoe, so I wasn't expecting much of a reply.

Well..concert day. I made sure my phone was charged and turned on throughout the day, still hoping that someone would call and let me know more M&G details. I kept on checking my email to see if anyone had replied..but to no avail. I was still completely clueless where the event would take place, or even if there was actually going to be a meeting.

Alright, so I sat down in my seat at the concert, and wondered if any Jessica fans would find me and fill me in on the details of the M&G. Since I had given my seat # to the organizers, it shouldn't have been that hard to locate me..or so I thought. Anyways, minutes before the show began, I finally realized where an obvious group of Jessica fans were sitting, and attempted to make my way towards them. It wasn't an easy task though, pushing and shoving myself through hoards of people and having to glance back and make sure no one stole my seat. By the time I made it halfway there, I realized that some lady had already taken my seat, so I aborted all attempts to contact the group of Jessica fans and made my way back to my seat to watch the concert. I later tried to find that group of fans/organizers after the concert, but only to realize that you guys had already left...and had taken my chance to meet Jessica along with you all.

So, why tell you all this? I'm not angry or bitter for not being able to make it to the M&G, just a little disappointed, that's all. I'm sure all the organizers put in much effort in trying to contact everyone and making sure that things ran as smoothly as possible. And I truly do commend you guys for your hard work, and I know that you were able to fulfill the dreams of many fans that night, just not mine..It's understandable that you all must have been quite busy preparing and setting up everything, but I just hope that next time there won't be any abandoned fans like me.

Anyways, glad to hear that you all had a great time at the concert and M&G that night.

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.