LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
To the organizers of the meet-and-greet

Okay..originally I had not intended to say anything at all, but after reading so many messages complaining about the meet-and-greet and trying to understand the situation from the organizers' perspectives, I just wanted to express my feelings about this too.

From the very beginning after I learned about the M&G from this forum, I immediately contacted the organizers, letting them know that I was interested in joining them. I provided them with all the essential information, including my phone #, email, seat # at the concert, etc. I even mentioned that I would be flying to Lake Tahoe from out-of-state, which should have let the organizers know that I'd probably be doing lots of traveling around the days before the concert.

However, there was one problem. I never did get that phone call, the one phone call that could have allowed me to know the location of the M&G, and thus letting me join the rest of the fans for this special occasion. Why didn't I get that phone call? No, I'm not saying that the organizers didn't try contacting me..I'm sure they did. But, the thing was that I didn't expect you guys to call days before the concert. Since my family and I were on vacation and traveling extensively those few days before the concert, my phone was turned off during those long plane rides, causing me to miss that one important call. By the time I finally had internet access and had the chance to visit the forum for any new updates about the M&G, it was already too late. I had already missed any attempted phone calls..and according to a message from an organizer, missed calls meant being excluded from the list of lucky fans. And no, I had no record of any anonymous phone number to call back, otherwise I would have tried. So then, I attempted to write a last-minute email to let the organizers know that I was still interested in joining them for the M&G..but of course, it being the night before the concert, I thought everyone would already be traveling to Lake Tahoe, so I wasn't expecting much of a reply.

Well..concert day. I made sure my phone was charged and turned on throughout the day, still hoping that someone would call and let me know more M&G details. I kept on checking my email to see if anyone had replied..but to no avail. I was still completely clueless where the event would take place, or even if there was actually going to be a meeting.

Alright, so I sat down in my seat at the concert, and wondered if any Jessica fans would find me and fill me in on the details of the M&G. Since I had given my seat # to the organizers, it shouldn't have been that hard to locate me..or so I thought. Anyways, minutes before the show began, I finally realized where an obvious group of Jessica fans were sitting, and attempted to make my way towards them. It wasn't an easy task though, pushing and shoving myself through hoards of people and having to glance back and make sure no one stole my seat. By the time I made it halfway there, I realized that some lady had already taken my seat, so I aborted all attempts to contact the group of Jessica fans and made my way back to my seat to watch the concert. I later tried to find that group of fans/organizers after the concert, but only to realize that you guys had already left...and had taken my chance to meet Jessica along with you all.

So, why tell you all this? I'm not angry or bitter for not being able to make it to the M&G, just a little disappointed, that's all. I'm sure all the organizers put in much effort in trying to contact everyone and making sure that things ran as smoothly as possible. And I truly do commend you guys for your hard work, and I know that you were able to fulfill the dreams of many fans that night, just not mine..It's understandable that you all must have been quite busy preparing and setting up everything, but I just hope that next time there won't be any abandoned fans like me.

Anyways, glad to hear that you all had a great time at the concert and M&G that night.

To: Joanna

Hi Joanna,

I'm sorry that you didn't come to the meet and greet, actually you were on my list the whole time, but because we did not have your number it was very hard for us to contact you. I know you gave me your number on the last day, but I was not home the night before, I was at friends house finish up posters, I had to make sure I finish all the posters signs, make sure everything is okay and did not leave anything behind. And as for seat #, i'm sorry to say that you did not give that to me, you email me on June 18 saying that you are going to HK on Monday which is June 20th, but on JUNE 19 (SUNDAY)I replied your email saying that i need your # asap, even if we couldn't call when you are in HK we could of called you on the day of, I did not have computer access from Friday to Sunday because I was not home! so I was not able to get your message until i got back. If only you sent it to me on Thursday when I was still able to see it. Seriously you should of come find us at the concert, we could of done something about it, and plus since you were on my list for so long I'm pretty sure the other organizers wouldn't mind taking you along with us =) You should of just come up to us, people can't just take your seats, you have your ticket to show them and can tell them that they are sitting in your seat.

To us your phone # is very important, beside having to find you after the concert, we just want to make sure you are real and you want to come, because we were afraid that some people will say they will come and they don't show up or something.

I really don't want to cause any trouble here, and I am sure that Jessica do not want to see her fans blaming each other. We all Jessica fans are "guai guai lui/jai lei ga ma", we are like a family.

I don't want to do this but i just want to clarify this situation.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

(i crossed off your # for ur protection)

( I tried my best giving out the last call and other stuff...please "tai leung" my situtaion, there is no way i could of gotten your email on the last day)

sorry for any trouble

~Sandy

bravo sandy

sick of accusations after accusations

all these baseless blaming and excuses! pls dont bark if u didnt follow directions

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Hi Joanna,

I'm sorry that you didn't come to the meet and greet, actually you were on my list the whole time, but because we did not have your number it was very hard for us to contact you. I know you gave me your number on the last day, but I was not home the night before, I was at friends house finish up posters, I had to make sure I finish all the posters signs, make sure everything is okay and did not leave anything behind. And as for seat #, i'm sorry to say that you did not give that to me, you email me on June 18 saying that you are going to HK on Monday which is June 20th, but on JUNE 19 (SUNDAY)I replied your email saying that i need your # asap, even if we couldn't call when you are in HK we could of called you on the day of, I did not have computer access from Friday to Sunday because I was not home! so I was not able to get your message until i got back. If only you sent it to me on Thursday when I was still able to see it. Seriously you should of come find us at the concert, we could of done something about it, and plus since you were on my list for so long I'm pretty sure the other organizers wouldn't mind taking you along with us =) You should of just come up to us, people can't just take your seats, you have your ticket to show them and can tell them that they are sitting in your seat.

To us your phone # is very important, beside having to find you after the concert, we just want to make sure you are real and you want to come, because we were afraid that some people will say they will come and they don't show up or something.

I really don't want to cause any trouble here, and I am sure that Jessica do not want to see her fans blaming each other. We all Jessica fans are "guai guai lui/jai lei ga ma", we are like a family.

I don't want to do this but i just want to clarify this situation.

(i crossed off your # for ur protection)

( I tried my best giving out the last call and other stuff...please "tai leung" my situtaion, there is no way i could of gotten your email on the last day)

sorry for any trouble

~Sandy

Re: bravo sandy

Hi j6rl,

I just want to make it clear that I'm not trying to accuse the organizers of anything. And surely I wouldn't be "barking" for no reason..I DID in fact, follow all the directions provided by the organizers, but no one ever clearly told me anything more about the event. Please try to understand the whole situation before saying that I am the one at fault.

To abandoned

I'm sorry I really don't know who you are, there is no such name as abandoned in our list. I went back and check I did not get your message... Besides Joanna, and there are two other girls on july 22, but I didn't get your meesage wor (none of them said that they were traveling besides Joanna that's why i thought you were joanna)...but if you did email me on july 22 I could not reply anyways, I had no computer access. And not coming to find us because you don't want to lose your seat was really not an excuse, if it was me and I really wanted to see Jessica I wouldn't care if someone took my seat and go find the Jessica's Fans first, then after i would deal with the seating situation after, since there were so many guards there they can help me solve the sitting situation because I have the concert ticket to prove that's my seat. i dont know, but that's just me cuz i love Jessica so much hehe...=)

anyways I'm not trying to sound mean or anything, but i really don't know who you are. Hope you had a good time at the concert. Did you take any pics?? If you did, mind sharing with us?

anyways sorry about the mix-ups, I'm sure Jessica don't want to see us like this. hopefully you will get to meet her next time.

~Sandy

Re: To abandoned

Your apology to "the abandoned" is well taken. I'm sure that's how Jessica wants it!!!

Always

WCL

Replying to:

I'm sorry I really don't know who you are, there is no such name as abandoned in our list. I went back and check I did not get your message... Besides Joanna, and there are two other girls on july 22, but I didn't get your meesage wor (none of them said that they were traveling besides Joanna that's why i thought you were joanna)...but if you did email me on july 22 I could not reply anyways, I had no computer access. And not coming to find us because you don't want to lose your seat was really not an excuse, if it was me and I really wanted to see Jessica I wouldn't care if someone took my seat and go find the Jessica's Fans first, then after i would deal with the seating situation after, since there were so many guards there they can help me solve the sitting situation because I have the concert ticket to prove that's my seat. i dont know, but that's just me cuz i love Jessica so much hehe...=)

anyways I'm not trying to sound mean or anything, but i really don't know who you are. Hope you had a good time at the concert. Did you take any pics?? If you did, mind sharing with us?

anyways sorry about the mix-ups, I'm sure Jessica don't want to see us like this. hopefully you will get to meet her next time.

~Sandy

to wcl

um pls READ,she wasnt apologzing to abandoned...at least not yet, she was referring to joanna...and she's not talking to you, are u call joanna? or abandoned?

i like the way how u choose to ignore some ppl who are talking to u and butt in to other ppl's business

still awaiting your lovely pictures =)

Replying to:

Your apology to "the abandoned" is well taken. I'm sure that's how Jessica wants it!!!

Always

WCL

Replying to:

~Sandy

Re: to wcl

me too me too, I'm waiting for the pictures hehehe

WCL, we are waiting for your pictures

:)

Replying to:

me too me too, I'm waiting for the pictures hehehe

Re: To abandoned

Hi Sandy,

As "abandoned" is simply the alias that I took on to post my first message, of course you couldn't have found me in your list! Yes, indeed I was one of those girls (named Janet) that emailed you on the 22nd, and since I knew that it was so last-minute, it's not surprising to know that you didn't receive my email until after the concert.

Haha..alright, I do admit that I deserve some of the blame for not insisting on approaching you guys. You have no idea how many times I've already hit myself on the head for being such an idiot and letting myself lose such an opportunity.

Anyways, I had no intention on causing any trouble here..just merely wanted to get things out of my system. I'm glad that things have been cleared up now. Hehe..I've been an avid follower of Jessica's for more than 10 years now, and I only want what's best for Jessica. I still love Jessica, and that's what matters!

BTW, I did enjoy myself at the concert and was able to take some pics of Jess..Hopefully, I'll have those up as soon as possible to share with you all!

Re: Re: To abandoned

Hi Janet,

sorry about the troubles, but haha i really didn't get your email wor on july 22 (the two others girls are not janet). oh well I guess that does not matter now. I'm glad you enjoyed the concert =) Thanks for sharing pics with us =) Hopefully next time when Jessica come to US again we can all meet with her =)

~Sandy

Replying to:

Hi Sandy,

As "abandoned" is simply the alias that I took on to post my first message, of course you couldn't have found me in your list! Yes, indeed I was one of those girls (named Janet) that emailed you on the 22nd, and since I knew that it was so last-minute, it's not surprising to know that you didn't receive my email until after the concert.

Haha..alright, I do admit that I deserve some of the blame for not insisting on approaching you guys. You have no idea how many times I've already hit myself on the head for being such an idiot and letting myself lose such an opportunity.

Anyways, I had no intention on causing any trouble here..just merely wanted to get things out of my system. I'm glad that things have been cleared up now. Hehe..I've been an avid follower of Jessica's for more than 10 years now, and I only want what's best for Jessica. I still love Jessica, and that's what matters!

BTW, I did enjoy myself at the concert and was able to take some pics of Jess..Hopefully, I'll have those up as soon as possible to share with you all!

Re: Re: To abandoned

haha..then we all good now? all friends again?

Replying to:

Hi Sandy,

Re: Re: bravo sandy

then y didnt u approach the group of jessica fans at the concert? even u said u where half way in doing so. if all the other people dont mind running up to the stage to grab autographed pictures and risk losing their seats, i'm sure your seat will be just as safe.

well hope u enjoyed concert anyways.

Replying to:

Hi j6rl,

I just want to make it clear that I'm not trying to accuse the organizers of anything. And surely I wouldn't be "barking" for no reason..I DID in fact, follow all the directions provided by the organizers, but no one ever clearly told me anything more about the event. Please try to understand the whole situation before saying that I am the one at fault.

Re: To: Joanna

Hi Sandy,

Thanks for trying to clarify the situation..However, I think you've made a mistake. I'm not the "Joanna" that you keep referring to. If you check back on your records more carefully, you'll probably figure out who I am. Hmm..I guess it doesn't really matter anymore, since what's happened has already passed. Anyways, thanks for all your help.

Re: Re: To: Joanna

if it has pass then y bother bringing it up? and no there were not alot of complaints, i can only count 2, since when is 2 alot?

Replying to:

Hi Sandy,

Thanks for trying to clarify the situation..However, I think you've made a mistake. I'm not the "Joanna" that you keep referring to. If you check back on your records more carefully, you'll probably figure out who I am. Hmm..I guess it doesn't really matter anymore, since what's happened has already passed. Anyways, thanks for all your help.

I'm Sorry Joanna

Sorry, joanna that was really stupid of me, I hope you can forgive me, I took down the screen captures that I posted, I am truely sorry about what happened...I didn't mean to put you on the table...and I'm really sorry I did not get your message on time and reply you, wished you could of come with us..=)

take care~

~Sandy

Sandy, do you give me a call?

I'm very surprised to see my name on this web-site today. This is the first time I post message to fans here.
Sany, You don't need to say sorry to me, we can't meet at Lake Tahoe because our TIMING is not alright- you're busy to work and I'm hurry to home.
During the concert, the music was very loud and with no break then I can't contact you. The gate keeper didn't allow me to get in even though I begged him 3 times. I stayed outside the gate over 15 min. Frankly speaking, I felt very very.. disappointed in this chance, I knew that this was the only opportunity I can see Jessica cox I'm living in USA. Sandy, don't blame yourself, I know that you did a lot with this concert organization. I'm just regret I don't ask your cell-phone # before I left USA. Bye Bye. Phone me!

Replying to:

Sorry, joanna that was really stupid of me, I hope you can forgive me, I took down the screen captures that I posted, I am truely sorry about what happened...I didn't mean to put you on the table...and I'm really sorry I did not get your message on time and reply you, wished you could of come with us..=)

take care~

~Sandy

TRUE FANS - Code of Ethics

True fans of Jessica are not only true to her but also wouldn't say or do anything to jeopardize her image. No fans own Jessica. Just let her be happy and free. Don't force her to do anything she doesn't want despite the fact that she has a gentle heart. Having interacted with her, I kind of know her likes and dislikes.

Always

WCL

Replying to:

Okay..originally I had not intended to say anything at all, but after reading so many messages complaining about the meet-and-greet and trying to understand the situation from the organizers' perspectives, I just wanted to express my feelings about this too.

From the very beginning after I learned about the M&G from this forum, I immediately contacted the organizers, letting them know that I was interested in joining them. I provided them with all the essential information, including my phone #, email, seat # at the concert, etc. I even mentioned that I would be flying to Lake Tahoe from out-of-state, which should have let the organizers know that I'd probably be doing lots of traveling around the days before the concert.

However, there was one problem. I never did get that phone call, the one phone call that could have allowed me to know the location of the M&G, and thus letting me join the rest of the fans for this special occasion. Why didn't I get that phone call? No, I'm not saying that the organizers didn't try contacting me..I'm sure they did. But, the thing was that I didn't expect you guys to call days before the concert. Since my family and I were on vacation and traveling extensively those few days before the concert, my phone was turned off during those long plane rides, causing me to miss that one important call. By the time I finally had internet access and had the chance to visit the forum for any new updates about the M&G, it was already too late. I had already missed any attempted phone calls..and according to a message from an organizer, missed calls meant being excluded from the list of lucky fans. And no, I had no record of any anonymous phone number to call back, otherwise I would have tried. So then, I attempted to write a last-minute email to let the organizers know that I was still interested in joining them for the M&G..but of course, it being the night before the concert, I thought everyone would already be traveling to Lake Tahoe, so I wasn't expecting much of a reply.

Well..concert day. I made sure my phone was charged and turned on throughout the day, still hoping that someone would call and let me know more M&G details. I kept on checking my email to see if anyone had replied..but to no avail. I was still completely clueless where the event would take place, or even if there was actually going to be a meeting.

Alright, so I sat down in my seat at the concert, and wondered if any Jessica fans would find me and fill me in on the details of the M&G. Since I had given my seat # to the organizers, it shouldn't have been that hard to locate me..or so I thought. Anyways, minutes before the show began, I finally realized where an obvious group of Jessica fans were sitting, and attempted to make my way towards them. It wasn't an easy task though, pushing and shoving myself through hoards of people and having to glance back and make sure no one stole my seat. By the time I made it halfway there, I realized that some lady had already taken my seat, so I aborted all attempts to contact the group of Jessica fans and made my way back to my seat to watch the concert. I later tried to find that group of fans/organizers after the concert, but only to realize that you guys had already left...and had taken my chance to meet Jessica along with you all.

So, why tell you all this? I'm not angry or bitter for not being able to make it to the M&G, just a little disappointed, that's all. I'm sure all the organizers put in much effort in trying to contact everyone and making sure that things ran as smoothly as possible. And I truly do commend you guys for your hard work, and I know that you were able to fulfill the dreams of many fans that night, just not mine..It's understandable that you all must have been quite busy preparing and setting up everything, but I just hope that next time there won't be any abandoned fans like me.

Anyways, glad to hear that you all had a great time at the concert and M&G that night.

Re: TRUE FANS - Code of Ethics

mr. wcl i dont think you are true fans of jessica either, you did say things that are quite not nice.

btw are you the guy that sat at the next table and later on brought a reporter over to disturb dinner?

o yea, we all are still waiting for you lovely pictures of jessica. you have the best seat in the house....vvip right?

Replying to:

True fans of Jessica are not only true to her but also wouldn't say or do anything to jeopardize her image. No fans own Jessica. Just let her be happy and free. Don't force her to do anything she doesn't want despite the fact that she has a gentle heart. Having interacted with her, I kind of know her likes and dislikes.

Always

WCL

Replying to:

Re: Re: TRUE FANS - Code of Ethics

Is WCL really th3 guy who tried to bring in the reporters??? I'm glad Jessica said no to those reporters...she was having dinner for goodness sake...

Btw, that table where the man sat actually belonged to our reservation anyways...and we did work hard for to get the table!!!

Harry

Replying to:

mr. wcl i dont think you are true fans of jessica either, you did say things that are quite not nice.

btw are you the guy that sat at the next table and later on brought a reporter over to disturb dinner?

o yea, we all are still waiting for you lovely pictures of jessica. you have the best seat in the house....vvip right?

Replying to:

Always

WCL

Replying to:

How is that?

What did we say or do that jeopardize Jessica's image? Were you there at the M&G party? If you didn't, please don't assume anything. Please don't just pop in here and say things that don't even make sense just because you're pi-ss-ed on something or whatever reason. If you were at the party or even sat at the tables next to us, you should have known well a whole situation. Jessica was eating and there were people who kept interrupting. She nicely declined at first and even said she was eating, the signing and taking pictures would be after the meal. But they kept insisting. Then she stood up and took pictures with them. I even asked them to give me the cameras and took each picture twice to make sure everything was okay. There was even a reporter who wanted to take pictures of Jessica and the fans while we were eating. Pansy had to pull him away and talked to him. This is a private meeting between Jessica and the fans in her own time. Of course, she doesn't want to be on the media. We don't want to be on the media either. Want you to understand our Jessica more, business is business, fans' time is fans' time, she doesn't mix together.
Then after we finished eating, many other people (not at our table) came and took pictures with Jessica. Did anyone of us say "No, you can't"? I don't believe so. We all took turn and tried to keep everything quiet at the restaurant since we were not the only people at the restaurant.
We don't force Jessica to do anything. We are long time fans who understand enough what she likes and what she wants especially during the meeting with the fans (doesn't matter where). You said you were having interacted with Jessica, then tell us what she disliked at the M&G party?
So what is this that you're complaining and what's up with your lecture?

Replying to:

Always

WCL

Replying to:

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.