LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: A few honest words...

My first encounter with Jessica was two years ago. I didn't know of her 'existence' earlier...

I was never been a fan of any TVB actress because I hardly watched Hong Kong drama series due to my busy work schedule.
It was by sheer chance, one day, I picked up one very old DVD from rental shop because of special promotions. It was 'Ah Wang (Original Version)'. Immediately, I was attracted to Jessica because of excellent delivery of the role that she brought the character to life.
I went on to watch 'Square Peg' and her performance was superb!
The follow few weeks, since then, I continued to rent more of her older shows such as 'Lady Fan'& 'Golden Faith'. The video rental lady was so intriqued with me because I kept asking for all her old shows.

Jessica won my hearts and during these two years, I tried to follow her news whenever possible.
Last year, I found this website and I was so happy because I know this is an active website where fans and Jessica will constantly keep updates.

Her recent breakthrough was her role as a soft spoken gentle & submission wife as 'Qing Yun' [if I recall correctly]. Its a totally new type of role versus the past roles she had acted. I love her change to take on different range of roles.
Then, next is 'Sisters of Pearls' which I thought it's a good and refreshing change too. She has proven us her she is capable of taking on more challenging roles.
If I am not wrong, she has just recently taken on a role as a Qing emperor's concubine. I think she is brave to try a different role this time.
Gun Metal Grey 'Kim' is well suited for her as she is a good fit to act as love interest for Michael and Felix. Who else is more suitable than her?

Though I am not a hard-core fan following her news every day, but based on my observations during these two years, many will agree that Jessica is a smart, intelligent, independant beautiful lady who knows what she wants in her life. This is something that has impacted my life.
I respect Jessica's profession as an actress and I respect she deserves her privacy in her personal life.
In the entertainment industry, a new generaton will always be groomed to take over the older generation ah jie ah ge. That's life.
Be prepared, as Jessica grows older (so will we!), we will see her in more matured & senior or middle age roles - which I look forward to watch her in these different roles.
I don't idolise Jessica but I have learnt something good through her.

Regards
Ah Cat

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.