LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Next #1071

Absolutely amazing how everything they write can be all made up nowadays. They used to be slightly better. Maybe 20% is true, but now.....sigh.

Sorry I've been so quiet lately. I have been very very busy everyday. Have to work from 5am till 5am the next day tomorrow. Though it's tough, but I am having a good time shooting. The script is good and we all get along very well. Unlike what they said about us. We read it together over the dinner table and just had a good laugh. No need to get upset about anything.

luv,
Jessica

雖然你最近好少出現,不過我哋都會從其他人嘅微博時不時睇到你架~~~
睇到你好辛苦,咁熱嘅天仲要出外景。。。好恨唔可以幫你擔D,不過我哋都會支持你,希望你早日“功德圓滿”喇~
Please take care~~~

haha.. I had a good laugh when I read through this, too!!

We absolutely understand how tough it is for you to work with the crazy hours!!

Take care la, Idol!!!

Cheers,
Wing

We understand... Be encouraged... Press on and finish the shooting... Take care...

Hi Jessica,

We definitely understand that you've been very busy and not feeling well too (read from your microblog)... really appreciate your message...

Nevertheless, be encouraged and press on to finish the shooting... since you're enjoying it... its just a few more laps (2 months plus) to go... I believe you can make it and there will be much satisfaction after completion... So cheer on... haha... We're supporting you and praying for you too...

AS for all these untrue articles... its definitely not worth paying much attention to them... just throw them out of the window... haha...

Continue to take good care and enjoy your shooting...

Love,
Grace

Dear Jessica,

絶對相信你的,NEXT 已經不只一次地抺黑你的,所以清者自清,
不需要為了這些報導而不開心,在我們心中偶像不是這種人的,
繼續努力完成這部戲,我們永遠支持你。
隻腳好點沒有?最近天氣還是很炎熱,多加注意身體。
take care !

We all know that news is NOT TRUE

I read this article and laughed too much about what they wrote haha :)) I knew NEXT Magazine is sometimes a little bit tabloid one. I'm amazing with their ideas Anyway take care of yourself and enjoy with the casts. Hope to see you in November with "Interpol" and I really hope you can attend TVB Anniversary

Re: We all know that news is NOT TRUE

Could u plz tell me what was written in the Magazine???? I can't read Chinese
Thanks a lot

We are not upset. We had a good laugh too

lol w/o making things up/creating stories, the magazine wont sell :P

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.