LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Next #1071

Here is another story we all know is not true...

花旦病發
唔妥胡杏兒搶戲 宣萱生人勿近
2010年09月16日

拍拖大晒!為求騰出時間陪獸醫男友 Ruan,正在拍無綫新劇《萬凰之皇》的宣萱不時要求跳拍自己戲份,催收工唔在講,遇着對手頻頻 NG阻住晒,更「花旦病」發,即時黑面。
劇集開拍無耐,宣萱又眼紅同劇的胡杏兒角色較搶戲,擔心自己被比下去,多次同高層交涉,但無反應,於是當正對方眼中釘,極麻煩!
高層拒配合

一向惹火的宣萱,周不時同拍劇對手有牙齒印。新近被她視為眼中釘的,是一同拍攝《萬凰之皇》的胡杏兒。
因為宮廷劇大收,無綫於是開拍《金枝慾孽》同《宮心計》混合版的《萬凰之王》。不過開拍不久,女主角宣萱卻發現胡杏兒飾演的王后,如同《宮心計》中楊怡所演的麗妃一角,角色奸到出汁,十分搶鏡;左秤右秤下,宣萱暗地向高層提出修改劇本要求,可惜一直不獲有關方面配合。
「宣萱人氣不及以前,又唔係公司親生女,啲老細自然當佢講嘢耳邊風。」一名幕後人員透露。

死妹釘,阻住晒!(設計對白)
唔敢,唔敢!(設計對白)

記者會當日,胡杏兒見到宣萱影大合照靠邊站,馬上嗌停,讓位俾對方企中間。

杏兒嗌驚

宣萱算盤打唔響,偏偏胡杏兒亦有備而來,明知同麻煩宣萱合作,準時開工、熟讀劇本做足本分,無位入,宣萱侷住表面扮 friend。對於被對手當作眼中釘,胡杏兒查詢先暗笑後驚叫:「點會呀?唔會唔會,好驚喎!」
同外籍獸醫男友 Ruan拍拖唔夠一年,有指宣萱已向男友逼婚,可惜男方唔肯就此被縛,她唯有繼續努力,改變 Ruan抱單身主義的睇法,即使每日開工開到天昏地暗,盡量抽時間陪伴對方。
為求理想早日達到,宣萱每日開工就催收工,又試過要求先跳自己的戲份,走得快好世界,遇着對手 NG,宣萱亦毫不收埋,黑面示不滿。深受影響的莫過於一班等多過拍的二、三線,但礙於她是阿姐級,又出名麻煩,大家唯有敬而遠之。

愛得黐纏,宣萱開工期間都盡量抽空陪伴獸醫男友 Ruan。

胡杏兒事事提點宣萱,但擰轉頭,對方卻擺臭面,藐晒嘴。

走夾唔抖

早前,《萬》劇在荔枝角拍外景,除了必要的對稿試戲,宣萱未埋位永遠坐埋一邊,用背脊「得」住工作人員做獨家村,其他人更加唔會主動同她偈傾。就算一早埋完位,在公司車等拍尾場的胡定欣,一見宣萱拍完上車,即走夾唔抖,急急腳落車離開,寧願在蒸爐一般的公園暴曬,等多兩個鐘埋位,都不願同對方同車涼冷氣。
宣萱人緣有幾好,一眼睇晒。

等埋位,宣萱(箭嘴)「柄」埋一邊,同程可為、陳美詩零交流。

宣萱(箭嘴)生人勿近,同劇對手,冇個願意埋身。

一早拍完吊頸戲的胡定欣(右),寧願去拍攝現場睇胡杏兒(左)開工,都不願與宣萱同車涼冷氣。

牙齒印多

張可頤

張可頤

宣萱入行十七年,與同劇對手鬧不和,可以話係眾多花旦之冠,其中同張可頤不和延續多年,雙方隔空罵戰,經典一時。

郭藹明
96年合作《天地豪情》期間,郭藹明因為做港姐嘉賓而須一度停廠,受影響的宣萱唔理對方是為公司做嘢,竟當面破口大罵。

張可頤
二人早在拍攝《難兄難弟》已經唔啱, 97年合拍《天地男兒》,宣萱再煽動工作人員杯葛對方,其後又放料指張可頤經常遲到,更當面罵她「係老幾」。

梅小青
00年拍賀歲劇《夢想成真》,因不滿監製梅小青偏袒胞妹梅小惠而向傳媒力數兩人,甚至扮病曠工搞到停廠,事後被發現當日原來與郭富城出席電影開鏡。

馬德鐘
03年合作《烽火奇遇結良緣》,嫌棄對手人氣不及自己,全程當對方透明。

林峯
07年開拍《歲月風雲》,林峯開工頻頻遲到惹來宣萱不滿,但人前攬頭攬頸,人後則面左左無兩句。

商天娥
09年合作《掌上明珠》,宣萱扮大牌, NG掟劇本鬧人失場,同劇的娥姐因不滿對手無效率阻收工,失控燥爆,雙方互當透明。

撰文、攝影:娛樂組
nextb@nextmedia.com

haha... 風格啱哂去"無記"做編劇啦, 來來去去都係講呢d...

屈住佢地喺八卦周刊作故仔, 真係浪費!!! wahahaha....

Re: haha... 風格啱哂去"無記"做編劇啦, 來來去去都係講呢d...

我哋偶像太低調,唔作故仔就冇嘢寫喇~~可能作故仔都係佢哋嘅工作之一wor...

Re: Next #1071- totally BS

This article is horrible, can't believe report can make things up like this. If you read Jessica's 微博, she's good with many actors and actresses. Including those labeled as "enenmy" in this stupid article. Also, Jessica filmed COLD BLOOD WARM HEART way before OLD TIME BUDDY... during COLD BLOOD WARM HEART, Maggie Cheung was still a "2nd or 3rd line" actress. After this, OLD TIME BUDDY, Maggie rised up to 1st line. The reporter should at least did some more research before making up all these stories. =( My goodness!!!

what a ridiculous article!

這記者去應徵TVB的編劇吧! 這樣可以提升近期低落的劇本素質

Re: Next #1071

Absolutely amazing how everything they write can be all made up nowadays. They used to be slightly better. Maybe 20% is true, but now.....sigh.

Sorry I've been so quiet lately. I have been very very busy everyday. Have to work from 5am till 5am the next day tomorrow. Though it's tough, but I am having a good time shooting. The script is good and we all get along very well. Unlike what they said about us. We read it together over the dinner table and just had a good laugh. No need to get upset about anything.

luv,
Jessica

雖然你最近好少出現,不過我哋都會從其他人嘅微博時不時睇到你架~~~
睇到你好辛苦,咁熱嘅天仲要出外景。。。好恨唔可以幫你擔D,不過我哋都會支持你,希望你早日“功德圓滿”喇~
Please take care~~~

haha.. I had a good laugh when I read through this, too!!

We absolutely understand how tough it is for you to work with the crazy hours!!

Take care la, Idol!!!

Cheers,
Wing

We understand... Be encouraged... Press on and finish the shooting... Take care...

Hi Jessica,

We definitely understand that you've been very busy and not feeling well too (read from your microblog)... really appreciate your message...

Nevertheless, be encouraged and press on to finish the shooting... since you're enjoying it... its just a few more laps (2 months plus) to go... I believe you can make it and there will be much satisfaction after completion... So cheer on... haha... We're supporting you and praying for you too...

AS for all these untrue articles... its definitely not worth paying much attention to them... just throw them out of the window... haha...

Continue to take good care and enjoy your shooting...

Love,
Grace

Dear Jessica,

絶對相信你的,NEXT 已經不只一次地抺黑你的,所以清者自清,
不需要為了這些報導而不開心,在我們心中偶像不是這種人的,
繼續努力完成這部戲,我們永遠支持你。
隻腳好點沒有?最近天氣還是很炎熱,多加注意身體。
take care !

We all know that news is NOT TRUE

I read this article and laughed too much about what they wrote haha :)) I knew NEXT Magazine is sometimes a little bit tabloid one. I'm amazing with their ideas Anyway take care of yourself and enjoy with the casts. Hope to see you in November with "Interpol" and I really hope you can attend TVB Anniversary

Re: We all know that news is NOT TRUE

Could u plz tell me what was written in the Magazine???? I can't read Chinese
Thanks a lot

We are not upset. We had a good laugh too

lol w/o making things up/creating stories, the magazine wont sell :P

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.