LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Than You!

In this TV show, all characters start the fight at the beginning of first show.

Jessica "掌上明珠" 真的演得很好~~~

Jessica,

說的是真心話今次是妳第一次演奸角,從未見過妳奸樣,真的一出己經入木三分"超好戲"。

How wonderful acting!!!Well done!!

I've just watched 1st and 2st episodes ""Sisters of pearl" .Its interesting.Your acting was very well!!
I like them!!

Jessica "Sisters of Pearl" " you are well done...

I'm envious of you guys can watch Jessica's new TV series and follow the function she attends. I'm in Taiwan instead of Hong Kong. The new TV series of TVB can't be published here until half year later (the problem of copyright). I'm wondering the latest news about Sisters of Pearl and Jessica, but at the same time, I'm afraid that I know some story fragments from website or posts you guys post before I watch it. Haha, it's quite contradictory!! In addition, I'm really grateful that you guys usually update some pictures or videos you recorded at the functions in Hong Kong, so that I can feel like I'm also there. Thank you so much!!

Last month I reviewed Golden Faith and recently I'm reviewing Detective Investigation Files IV. Yes, it's “review”, I've been watching these series lots of times. But now I can't see the new series, so I review these series again. Still brilliant!! Miss Woo is truly a CLASSIC role!! Just Love II is now broadcast in Taiwan. I wish they can broadcast Sisters of Pearl as soon as possible. And maybe there will be function to advertise the series, hahaha.

Okay! Although this is my first post, I've been visiting this website for a long time. Because of from other country, I'm too shy to say hi. Hope my poor English don't scare you guys. Have a nice day!!

hahaah,you are very "gan" a in the series !

there are many discussions of this series in my school! lol

Support u!!! Luv this series~

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.