LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Than You!

My Dearest Fans,

I'm so glad you're enjoying the new TV series. I don't think I've done that well, but I guess it's different from all the previous characters. I've watched both episodes so far and realise the pace is quite fast. My dad keeps wondering who's good and who's bad. I just ask him to carry on watching.

ENJOY!!

luv,
Jessica

To Jessica: Some comments about your new series

I collected it from some forums, everyone loves your evil character and so do I :D

It's a good start in introducing Jessica returning back to her own family mansion. And looks like she is a major antagonist in this drama. Whoa! Her acting is superb in this drama! And Bowie..long time did not watch his show since The Gem Of Life. Michael Tao as well & Kiki Sheung since Rosy Business! Looks like this is a period drama typical family conflict drama! Episode 1 is good(from jse)

Episode 1 is great so far. Finally a series for me to watch since AFOS. Fly with Me and Suspects in Love are really boring to me.

I think Jessica is doing a good job so far as the villain. I like the subtle tricky expression that she is putting on. Saving the dramatic evil expression for later? And in the first scene where she beats the thief and delivers her line saying that she wants what she deserves back just gives the creep to me. The series definitely has a good start, hopefully it keeps getting better. I wonder what is the motive behind Jessica's character. She said she is doing it for Chi Fai (her husband)? I thought her husband is dead. Why did she say that?

I think I am going to feel so bad for Kiki when Jessica seduced Bowie.
(from Akazukin)

I thought Jessica was impressive. Those little faint smirks she did was woah! It's not exaggerating and overly-dramatic. Just barely a smirk you could hardly tell it's there. This is how it should be done! I love it! Go Jess!

Brilliant portrayal by Jessica in Episode 1! I can't wait for more of her! Her take on this evil role is so much different and even more slick than what we've saw in previous dramas - Michelle Yim, Susanna Kwan & Tavia Yeung. All the 3 of them were loud and made their intentions known so openly. For Jessica, her role needed her to be more under the radar and not too upfront evil. Brilliant acting by Jessica!
( from Felli)

I enjoyed the 1st episode. It was a great set-up for an anticipatory series. The players are all now positioned in place -and Bik Ha has surreptitiously knocked down the first piece of the set-up dominoes, triggering the inevitable motion of events to come. Man proposes, fate disposes. Let's hope this series dispenses excitement and intrigue to its viewers. (from tamaya)

I really liked the first episode. So Jessica's character is evil from the start already. I thought she was going to turn evil like in the beginning of the series, but I guess I was wrong on that part. Looking forward to more... (from foreverleila)

Re: To Jessica: Some comments about your new series

Are you kidding? Ok, I gotta watch this. I have not been really caught up with watching any movies at all, but I want to watch this. I don't think Jessica have ever been evil in a role before(well, except that one where she had white hair??, can't really call her evil though)

Yes... totally agree with their comments... you've indeed done very well...

Hi Jessica,

I totally agree with their comments... you've indeed done very well... considering its your first time in such a role... Especially with that impressive "talking" eyes and facial expression of yours... really don't know what's in your hidden agenda... haha...

Its really something very fresh and new... and its the first time a "villain" is the main character of a show... haha... which makes the show even more interesting... The fast pace adds to the thrill... really enjoying it... looking forward to more...

Really well done! Jessica...

Love,
Grace

Haha! Yup enjoying it.

Re: Than You!

You're too modest. You did very well.

你真的演的很好哦!

Jessica,
我說的是真心話哦。。。你演的非常好。。連我媽媽看了都說演的相當好。。。而且每天都在期待每晚的8.30pm到了。。。看你演的掌上明珠裡的奸人哦 呵呵。。。

In this TV show, all characters start the fight at the beginning of first show.

Jessica "掌上明珠" 真的演得很好~~~

Jessica,

說的是真心話今次是妳第一次演奸角,從未見過妳奸樣,真的一出己經入木三分"超好戲"。

How wonderful acting!!!Well done!!

I've just watched 1st and 2st episodes ""Sisters of pearl" .Its interesting.Your acting was very well!!
I like them!!

Jessica "Sisters of Pearl" " you are well done...

I'm envious of you guys can watch Jessica's new TV series and follow the function she attends. I'm in Taiwan instead of Hong Kong. The new TV series of TVB can't be published here until half year later (the problem of copyright). I'm wondering the latest news about Sisters of Pearl and Jessica, but at the same time, I'm afraid that I know some story fragments from website or posts you guys post before I watch it. Haha, it's quite contradictory!! In addition, I'm really grateful that you guys usually update some pictures or videos you recorded at the functions in Hong Kong, so that I can feel like I'm also there. Thank you so much!!

Last month I reviewed Golden Faith and recently I'm reviewing Detective Investigation Files IV. Yes, it's “review”, I've been watching these series lots of times. But now I can't see the new series, so I review these series again. Still brilliant!! Miss Woo is truly a CLASSIC role!! Just Love II is now broadcast in Taiwan. I wish they can broadcast Sisters of Pearl as soon as possible. And maybe there will be function to advertise the series, hahaha.

Okay! Although this is my first post, I've been visiting this website for a long time. Because of from other country, I'm too shy to say hi. Hope my poor English don't scare you guys. Have a nice day!!

hahaah,you are very "gan" a in the series !

there are many discussions of this series in my school! lol

Support u!!! Luv this series~

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.