Return to Website

Message Board

A new service from WestOK Swine. Feel free to leave your comments and advertisements regarding anything to do with the Showpig industry. Posts containing unfounded personal attacks, profanity or slander, will be removed immediately. Click on our logo to return to WestOK.....

Message Board
Start a New Topic 
1 2
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
Useful essay service
Hey. Does any student I can meet here? I need a help with writing essays for college.
Views: 72   Replies: 4
Last Post: Apr 25, 2023 11:01am
by Ofelia Harris
CRM service for business
Hey. Do you have your own business and use service for your business? Please, share me what you use.
Views: 292   Replies: 2
Last Post: Apr 24, 2023 10:35am
by Darius Rodriguez
Cybersport website for everyone
Hello. What computer games do you like to play? Let's share websites where you like to know the latest news.
Views: 24   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 14, 2023 7:44am
by Chris Browm
church images
I need a lot of different church images, help me find it, the quality is not right on Google.
Views: 35   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 17, 2023 9:40pm
by Indiana Roth
Nice and high quality photo for you
Hello. Every time I see people complaining that they can’t find good pictures for themselves, I always want to write about it, so I even found pictures of the church, and the church images source helped a lot, so go there and be sure find the picture you need,...
Views: 19   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 12, 2023 7:21am
by Jorja Steigrad
breeding
is there any place you can take a gilt to be bred instead of doing AI?
Views: 512   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 27, 2022 6:06am
by denlow1990
Anyone Expanding Swine Ops?
Swine Herdsman (farrowing) seeking position. Fully qualified in biosecure large capacity farrow-wean operations. Wish to cross-train in breeding when opportunity presents. Can relocate from Illinois quickly as I currently have to hogs to take care of. (over 3 weeks a...
Views: 464   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 26, 2022 7:09pm
by TaylaWere
j
Jake
50,000 dollar jackpot
Does anyone know of a jackpot being held in september or early october witha $50,000 purse for grand champion barrow if so please email me at jacobcaver@earthlink.net
Views: 449   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 26, 2022 7:08pm
by TaylaWere
Views: 224   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 26, 2022 3:25pm
by denlow1990
spotted poland gilts 4 sale
we have 6 spot looking gilts out of Listons Purple Heart boarand a 1/2 pannama jack sow ( peit. ) they are square topped ,with mucle. shpuld work great for county shows ,that show gilts, and jackpots, in okla. and tex. ----phone # 405-665-4044 or poland@brightok.net
Views: 439   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 20, 2022 8:10pm
by TaylaWere
w
westok
Re: Re: PHONE RINGING
YIKES....i see what you're talking about now....lotsa talk about them....wonder if anybody has bothered picking up the phone and calling Brent.... --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:Wish I had Brent's problem...*L*...Kennedy was counting all the wi...
Views: 587   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 20, 2022 8:09pm
by TaylaWere
c
cd
Cheyenne Pig Sale
Heard the sale at Cheyenne was terrible and all the buyers wanted to let the pigs PO and pay little or nothing when they got back to the pens. Somebody should've put a stop to that type of rude behavior. Those breeders spend top dollar to raise quality stock and th...
Views: 448   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 20, 2022 8:08pm
by TaylaWere
Thomas Friends Railway Adventures Playset Cd Rom Download.rar
Thomas Friends Railway Adventures Playset Cd Rom Download.rar > http://urlin.us/0fn2n Thomas Friends Railway Adventures Playset Cd Rom Download.rar, Programas transportes 3000 full 97ffa81d91 If you're refer...
Views: 875   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 19, 2022 11:21am
by TaylaWere
[NeoGeo-PSP] ROMS
[NeoGeo-PSP] ROMS > http://nutshellurl.com/4265f [NeoGeo-PSP] ROMS, peperonity tamil actress periyamani sex video b92c5eb40e Super Sidekicks 2: The World Championship 12734 4.5 . My new account: sQure Re...
Views: 292   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 23, 2016 12:23pm
by lathjalee
Thomas Friends Railway Adventures Playset Cd Rom Download.rar
Thomas Friends Railway Adventures Playset Cd Rom Download.rar > http://urlin.us/0fn2n Thomas Friends Railway Adventures Playset Cd Rom Download.rar, Programas transportes 3000 full 97ffa81d91 If you're refer...
Views: 189   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 16, 2014 4:24am
by erwinkale
j
Joe
BitTorrent Multi-Search engine?
Anyone here use Torrents? I found this multi-search engine for Torrents. I thought you guys might be interested? Click Here: TorrentPond.com URL: http://www.torrentpond.com/
Views: 374   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 19, 2006 3:13pm
by Joe
Really Funny Simpsons Parody!!!
I found this really funny Simpson's Parody. I thought you guys might enjoy it Click here: The Singhsons URL: http://www.ansme.com/reference/humor/singhsons.html
Views: 372   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 1, 2004 6:15am
by The Simpsons
pietrain cross
does anyone have a pietrain cross for sale
Views: 454   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 13, 2003 12:26pm
by kay lewis
New show electrolyte for Pigs
TOP SECRET Electrolyte therapy for sick and stressed animals has been around the livestock industry for many years. Their purpose was to help replace vital cellular fluids lost due to dehydration. Most of these have been salt based products with bicarbonate of...
Views: 470   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 14, 2003 7:24pm
by Showman
w
westok
JS
any idea when ya'll are mailing the sale checks?
Views: 484   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 6, 2002 10:54am
by westok
w
westok
Re: Cheyenne Pig Sale
Sounds right to me. Aly was approached before the sale and asked if she PO'ed, would she sell out of the pen? We brought the PO pigs home. Keep it up people, there'll be nothing but low quality animals brought or no sales at all and you'll have to go to the...
Views: 447   Replies: 2
Last Post: Nov 18, 2002 9:23pm
by westok
g
gayla
Re: Looking for Show Gilts!
we have several litters of cross and hamp gilts. Born 8-1 thru 9-1. check dunlap showpigs site for genetics --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:Well, I know this is early but I am going to be looking for Aug or Sept. Show gilts. Breed is not all tha...
Views: 343   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 10, 2002 2:30pm
by gayla
c
cb
Re: PHONE RINGING
Wish I had Brent's problem...*L*...Kennedy was counting all the winners and placings at Tulsa...they're doing something right --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:DO YOU THINK THE PHONE MAY BE RINGING OFF THE HOOK AT HI POINT. IT MUST BE MONDAY...
Views: 385   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 8, 2002 3:10pm
by cb
c
cb
Re: CB
Fixed it....sorry about that --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:NOTICED THE UPDATE. LOOKS GOOD. MINE SHOULD BE ONE-HALF BROTHER TO HOLYFIELD AND TYSON..
Views: 380   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 8, 2002 3:09pm
by cb
r
rh
PHONE RINGING
DO YOU THINK THE PHONE MAY BE RINGING OFF THE HOOK AT HI POINT. IT MUST BE MONDAY...
Views: 429   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 7, 2002 8:20pm
by rh
r
rh
CB
NOTICED THE UPDATE. LOOKS GOOD. MINE SHOULD BE ONE-HALF BROTHER TO HOLYFIELD AND TYSON..
Views: 442   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 7, 2002 8:17pm
by rh
Views: 394   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 4, 2002 4:01am
by Anonymous
w
westok
Re: No Subject
The gilt came from Parman & White and she was pretty nice. She was Grand at Lincoln County, we're anxious to see how she does in Tulsa. Congratulations, Ryan Carroll and family. Kody has one the most massive muscled and bold gilts I've seen in a while. Way to go,...
Views: 378   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 23, 2002 5:27pm
by westok
No Subject
Youngest duroc gilt class was won by a gilt sired by Redline shown by a young man from Davenport. Kody Harrold from Sayre placed 2nd with her york gilt in class 2. Both of these gilts bred coming from Western Oklahoma.
Views: 513   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 23, 2002 8:02am
by SW Regional
Views: 428   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 23, 2002 7:54am
by SW Regional
Looking for Show Gilts!
Well, I know this is early but I am going to be looking for Aug or Sept. Show gilts. Breed is not all that important( York,Hamp,Duroc,Spot, and Cross). Looking for the cream of the crop.
Views: 431   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 27, 2002 1:45pm
by Anonymous
w
westok
Re: 50,000 dollar jackpot
The only one I've heard about is the US Open Barrrow Show in 2004. I've yet to see any details. Contact Justin at The Boar Stud. --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:Does anyone know of a jackpot being held in september or early october witha $50,000...
Views: 438   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 19, 2002 9:40am
by westok
Re: New link for Americanshowpig message board
Ron..you bet....thanks for the update --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:WestOk Could you change the link to your favorite message boards for Americanshowpigs to the new site Thanks Ron
Views: 386   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 18, 2002 10:22pm
by Anonymous
r
Ron
New link for Americanshowpig message board
WestOk Could you change the link to your favorite message boards for Americanshowpigs to the new site Thanks Ron
Views: 420   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 14, 2002 1:01pm
by Ron
m
me
Re: show pigs
got some good sweetlaw cross barrows born feb 16--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:Try this again I need good Mid Feb or Early Mar barrow Thanks Ron
Views: 357   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 16, 2002 11:20pm
by me
w
westok
Trailer for sale
16 ft Shop-built trailer for sale. Center gate, hay rack, new axles put on three years ago. Email for pictures.
Views: 512   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 10, 2002 10:57am
by westok
b
BET
FEED BIN
Looking for a used 3 1/2 ton feed bin. Do not need an auger, just a gate at the bottom to fill buckets. Thanks.
Views: 417   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 12, 2002 6:31am
by BET
w
westok
Re: Re: Re: No Subject
Call Ronnie Harrold.... --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:Dick Kemp will be our Judge.Im not sure what he will be looking for . I personally prefer feeding a cross or york. one of these has won our county show for the past several years. Thanks R...
Views: 379   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 5, 2002 4:03pm
by westok
r
Ron
Re: Re: No Subject
Dick Kemp will be our Judge.Im not sure what he will be looking for . I personally prefer feeding a cross or york. one of these has won our county show for the past several years. Thanks Ron --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:Ron....any particul...
Views: 387   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 4, 2002 10:28pm
by Ron
w
westok
Ron, any particular breed? --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:Need a good Mid Feb or Early Mar barrow ronb@bwgroc.com
Views: 477   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 4, 2002 8:04pm
by westok
w
westok
Ron....any particular breed? --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:Need a good Mid Feb or Early Mar barrow ronb@bwgroc.com
Views: 484   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 4, 2002 8:03pm
by westok
r
Ron
show pigs
Try this again I need good Mid Feb or Early Mar barrow Thanks Ron
Views: 522   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 4, 2002 6:41am
by Ron
No Subject
Need a good Mid Feb or Early Mar barrow ronb@bwgroc.com
Views: 234   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 3, 2002 5:46pm
by Anonymous
d
Darin
Showpig sale
Limit Up Inc. Showpig sale April 5 2002. We have litters From Yahoo, Final Answer 102-7 from Hi Point. We also have litters from our own boars Bullwinkle, a Maneater son whose littermate was 2000 Wisconsin State Fair Open Class Grand Champion and who has already sire...
Views: 162   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 12, 2002 7:01am
by Darin
w
westok
Board is back.....
The board is back up and running. The webhosting service had a security breech and went offline to make repairs. Hope it hasn't been too much of an inconvenience.
Views: 217   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 10, 2002 8:39pm
by westok
Views: 151   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 20, 2002 3:40am
by any info
w
westok
Re: to westok
Joey....County will be March 4th at either 8 or 9 AM with Kim Brock judging. Glad ya'll came to the show, we appreciate all of the support from Cheyenne. --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:carl, when is your county show? i might try to get over the...
Views: 158   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 17, 2002 7:26pm
by westok
j
joey
to westok
carl, when is your county show? i might try to get over there and watch. also, we didnt get a chance to tell you we thought your jackpot show was well run and hope you have it again next year.
Views: 183   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 17, 2002 5:12pm
by joey
w
westok
We'll miss you Britany....
Shock and sadness comes our way with the news that Britany Moynihan passed away Saturday. The WestOK group was preparing for our first ever show, unaware of her passing. Carl Dunlap(Jay Moynihan's partner)and I discussed how ill she was during the show and Carl le...
Views: 222   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 13, 2002 6:29am
by westok
r
reddog
westok jackpot
Congratulations also to Sayre FFA! My attention span is getting too short! See you next year! --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:Congratulations to westok on the jackpot show held last weekend at Sayre. The show moved right along and the facilit...
Views: 155   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 12, 2002 5:50am
by reddog
1 2
Free Forum powered by Bravenet