Return to Website

Message Board

A new service from WestOK Swine. Feel free to leave your comments and advertisements regarding anything to do with the Showpig industry. Posts containing unfounded personal attacks, profanity or slander, will be removed immediately. Click on our logo to return to WestOK.....

Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
We'll miss you Britany....

Shock and sadness comes our way with the news that Britany Moynihan passed away Saturday.

The WestOK group was preparing for our first ever show, unaware of her passing. Carl Dunlap(Jay Moynihan's partner)and I discussed how ill she was during the show and Carl left early to check on her.

Brittany was a very special girl She always had a smile for everyone she met. I can remember her and my daughter as schoolfriends when we lived in Erick. Watching them play in the backyard, carpooling to preschool, starting kindergarten together, sharing birthday parties and visiting with each other when they were older and living in different towns are special memories I'll keep forever.

I also remember how enthusiastic she was in the showring. It didn't matter if she was last in class or won the show, she loved what she was doing. She made me swell with joy to see her become a

great little lady and example for others.

Jay, Tracy and Colby, we grieve with you. We'll miss that girl of yours.

Carl, Terry, Aly and Ty Billey