LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Look who's talking?

"Why are some of your fans beating up on fans?" I thought you were talking about yourself? HA! First you said about how other's people picture quality is bad, second you keep on battering on other fans!! and you even post a ridiculous message about abandoned fans and dogs...most of your post don't even make sense, this is a FREE SPEECH forum until you HURT someone, then you are not welcome anymore!!

Seriously, I don't really think that you are a true Jessica Fans AT ALL!!!

Re: Re: WCL, you're so much trouble now. If you don't have any productive thing to say...

WCL, Is your job 24/7???????????You think do we care if you said bad things about Jessica,just say whatever to make you feel happier(R u in love with Jessica or something???) I personally think you better not to post any more message in this forum Ciao!!!!!

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Trouble?

Produtive?

Jessica, Why are some of your fans beating up on fans? You should say something!!! Isn't this a free speech forum? |Besides, I don't think I said anything bad about You. You may miss my truthful comments bcoz I might choose to stop posting.

ALLWAYS

WCL

Replying to:

Please leave.
First warning to you

Replying to:

Her face appears to be less rounded in US.
Maybe because of dehydration and fatigue.

Always

WCL

PS: JM2CENTS

Replying to:

My sincere opinion for WCL

If you don't want to get hurt, don't hurt other people especially just to get the attention for yourself, which is, excuse me, so annoying. We're all like a family here, so if you can't do anything to make it a better forum for everyone else, you can at least be supportive of those who are trying to do that.

Replying to:

Trouble?

Produtive?

Jessica, Why are some of your fans beating up on fans? You should say something!!! Isn't this a free speech forum? |Besides, I don't think I said anything bad about You. You may miss my truthful comments bcoz I might choose to stop posting.

ALLWAYS

WCL

Replying to:

Please leave.
First warning to you

Replying to:

Always

WCL

Replying to:

Re: WCL, you're so much trouble now. If you don't have any productive thing to say...

YEAHH!!!..We wouldnt miss anything without u here in the forum..so does Jessica..its an extremely good news that u r LEAVING this forum!!..u r not a fan of jessica man..lets not say TRUE fan..not even a GOOD one..tsk tsk tsk!!!

Leave ASAP!

Replying to:

Please leave.
First warning to you

Replying to:

Always

WCL

Replying to:

keep ur 2cents to urself

ommmmmmmmm

i kno u aint no DR.

show me ur face, let me c if itz less dehydrated...ommmm....good bless us all

always....zenful

ps ur ps JM5CENTS

Replying to:

Always

WCL

--- --- --- ---

To WCL!

Hey!
Stop toking crap here...r u trying to catch our attention?? u act like as if u knw Jessica very well...how do u knw that jessica realize her fans cant afford expensive tingss??? its not the $$$ that counts..its the thoughts that counts..i believe she does appreciate each n everything from her fanss...if not she wouldnt post a msg at times thanking her fans who gave her tings rite?..u r ALL TALK NO ACTION!!!..LMAO!

Replying to:

Always

WCL

Replying to:

can't agree more,well said!

And thx for sharing this news^_^

Replying to:

Hey!
Stop toking crap here...r u trying to catch our attention?? u act like as if u knw Jessica very well...how do u knw that jessica realize her fans cant afford expensive tingss??? its not the $$$ that counts..its the thoughts that counts..i believe she does appreciate each n everything from her fanss...if not she wouldnt post a msg at times thanking her fans who gave her tings rite?..u r ALL TALK NO ACTION!!!..LMAO!

Replying to:

Always

WCL

Replying to:

Re: English translation of news

Thanks for posting the news, J6rl. Erm, can someone tell me what type of book did Mingpao release? I dont know how to read that particular traditional Chinese word...

Title of Article: "Mutual Attraction"

Description of first photo:

Jessica's appearance at the Mingpao's booth attracted a lot of fans while the book released by Mingpao deeply attractly Jessica's liking.

2nd Photo:
With a new haisytle, Jessica now has a fringe. Compared with the hairstyles in the past, there is a now a sense of girlish youthfulness. Fans who were present said she looked 18 years old to which Jessica replied jokingly "that is certainly a lie!"

Third photo:
Jessica's fans were very passionate and clingy. While Jessica was at the booth, they kept asking her for her autographs and photographs. When she left, fans followed her to the car park and witnessed her departure before they stopped their frenzy.

Replying to:

Thanks for posting the news.

Replying to:

Thanks for posting the news, J6rl. Erm, can someone tell me what type of book did Mingpao release? I dont know how to read that particular traditional Chinese word...

Jessica's appearance at the Mingpao's booth attracted a lot of fans while the book released by Mingpao deeply attractly Jessica's liking.

2nd Photo:
With a new haisytle, Jessica now has a fringe. Compared with the hairstyles in the past, there is a now a sense of girlish youthfulness. Fans who were present said she looked 18 years old to which Jessica replied jokingly "that is certainly a lie!"

Third photo:
Jessica's fans were very passionate and clingy. While Jessica was at the booth, they kept asking her for her autographs and photographs. When she left, fans followed her to the car park and witnessed her departure before they stopped their frenzy.

Replying to:

Good job,& thx a lot!

Replying to:

2nd Photo:

Third photo:

Replying to:

Thanks NSF, you're da best!

Replying to:

2nd Photo:

Third photo:

Replying to:

Thank New Singapore Fan so much!!!!

Replying to:

2nd Photo:

Third photo:

Replying to:

How are non-Chinese speakers like us able to survive without you?

Many thanks, NSF and J6rl!!!

Replying to:

2nd Photo:

Third photo:

Replying to:

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.