LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The most ridiculous thing at the gathering

To me, who truly enjoyed the concert and the gathering (although I could never get closer than 10 feet to Jessica), the most disturbing event at the gathering is the offensive behavior of a person.

There, that person brought in an un-invited reporter (of some newspaper, I guess). Oh yeah! Why not have a reporter to record that nice moment between Jessica and her fans. Wrong!! As Jessica politely denied the request: it was a private gathering between her and her fans. The least thing we needed was a reporter.

I truly don't understand why that person did that. Maybe the reporter was his friend. Maybe the reporter offered him some incentive in other sessions. But it is a real disrepect to Jessica and the fans.

Later, I also overheard that person request to sit next to Jessica. It seemed that he couldn't get that. And I think that was good! Well, If I had been in charge, not only I wouldn't let him do so, I would immediately kick him out of the restaurant!!

I think we should respect the decision of Jessica and fans.

Coz Jessica and fans all want have a private gathering,there shouldn't show up a reportor.
I support what u have said.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

To me, who truly enjoyed the concert and the gathering (although I could never get closer than 10 feet to Jessica), the most disturbing event at the gathering is the offensive behavior of a person.

There, that person brought in an un-invited reporter (of some newspaper, I guess). Oh yeah! Why not have a reporter to record that nice moment between Jessica and her fans. Wrong!! As Jessica politely denied the request: it was a private gathering between her and her fans. The least thing we needed was a reporter.

I truly don't understand why that person did that. Maybe the reporter was his friend. Maybe the reporter offered him some incentive in other sessions. But it is a real disrepect to Jessica and the fans.

Later, I also overheard that person request to sit next to Jessica. It seemed that he couldn't get that. And I think that was good! Well, If I had been in charge, not only I wouldn't let him do so, I would immediately kick him out of the restaurant!!

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.