LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
!!!SHARP!!!

Jessica was very sharp in reacting to things happening around her. Jessica can sometimes be opinionate about things. Don't get me wrong. There is nothing wrong with that. That being said, Jessica kind of went along with the expected & unexpected anyway.

During the concert, Jessica mentioned that she was stepped on twice as she approached the audience and she got scared.

I don't worship Jessica. I went to the concert / M&G to support her and give her ALL MY BLESSINGS.

As I was waiting eagerly @ VIP reception for Jessica to show up, I was ridiculed by this female that said, "We don't know where Jessica is. Why don't you go and buy a Barbacue Over Rice take-out and send it up to her room for snacks".

I took the blows and took it like a MAN!!!
|
I'll sign up for sponsorship of her functions if Jessica comes around again.

Until then,

Best Wishes to Jessica and all hers fans

WCL

PS: Any comments on my comments!!!

u sharp i sharp we all sharp

hail mary, full of grace, the lord is with thee

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Jessica was very sharp in reacting to things happening around her. Jessica can sometimes be opinionate about things. Don't get me wrong. There is nothing wrong with that. That being said, Jessica kind of went along with the expected & unexpected anyway.

During the concert, Jessica mentioned that she was stepped on twice as she approached the audience and she got scared.

I don't worship Jessica. I went to the concert / M&G to support her and give her ALL MY BLESSINGS.

As I was waiting eagerly @ VIP reception for Jessica to show up, I was ridiculed by this female that said, "We don't know where Jessica is. Why don't you go and buy a Barbacue Over Rice take-out and send it up to her room for snacks".

|

Until then,

WCL

Come on, man. Don't know what you're talking about. Wasting the space here

Can't agree more

Replying to:

Re: Can't agree more

At first, I really thought the reason I can't understand what WCL have said is my poor English level.

At last I know she/he just did that on purpose.

If u are not a fan of Jessica,plz stop post these things again,ok?
thx a lot

Replying to:

Replying to:

Re: To WCL: likes & dislikes

Dear WCL,

you said after interacted with Jessica you known well what Jessica likes & dislikes. Could you share with us? Thanks.

Regards
NETI

Replying to:

|

Until then,

WCL

Re: Re: To WCL: likes & dislikes

Dear Neti,

You sound very sincere and I'll respond.

Think about it. Jessica is just out of a relationship. Jessica doesn't like candid cameras in that some reporter might take her photos and post them with make-up stories.

It hard to buy and/or make presents for her because she has received many presents in her life time. It has to be cute, unique and useful to impress her. That being said, I think Jessica realize that not all of her fans can afford expensive gifts.

I'm now thinking about what to give her NEXT.

You think she would tell us what she wants?

Always

WCL

Replying to:

Dear WCL,

you said after interacted with Jessica you known well what Jessica likes & dislikes. Could you share with us? Thanks.

Regards
NETI

Replying to:

|

Until then,

WCL

hey i'm SINCERE too!!!!

respond to me too!!!!

i think u think way too much on stuff that nobody else is thinking, but only u thinkingofit...oommmmm...feeling zee zen power!!! no? ommmm

yea! yea! letz oommm sum more more power to ya

hey didnt i c ur candid camera over there?

jessica luvs us all, a gift is a gift...pls dont think too much la....strain brain cells la

rest your hard thinking mind and soul...and just ommmmm

gooooo SPURS!!!

Replying to:

Dear Neti,

You sound very sincere and I'll respond.

Think about it. Jessica is just out of a relationship. Jessica doesn't like candid cameras in that some reporter might take her photos and post them with make-up stories.

It hard to buy and/or make presents for her because she has received many presents in her life time. It has to be cute, unique and useful to impress her. That being said, I think Jessica realize that not all of her fans can afford expensive gifts.

I'm now thinking about what to give her NEXT.

You think she would tell us what she wants?

Always

WCL

Replying to:

Dear WCL,

Regards
NETI

Replying to:

|

Until then,

WCL

Re: !!!SHARP!!!

what are you talking about?

Replying to:

|

Until then,

WCL

WCL does not know that he/she is talking nonsense.

Replying to:

|

Until then,

WCL

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.