LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
My input about the M&G...

What's with all this fuss?

Sorry if I took up space. I don't post at this board often but I do read what's been going on. I don't know anyone from here. I just wanna give my input about the M&G.

When I heard that Jessica was going to be in Lake Tahoe, I just had to be there. Yea, it never crossed my mind there's this opportunity to meet her until Sandy posted something about the M&G. I took this opportunity to email the organizers about me wanting to be on the list. I actually got two calls from Stephanie afterwards. One that I missed and one that I finally picked up. *phew* I gave my info about my whereabouts and such. On the day of the concert, I got another call from Stephanie asking me where I'm at. I told her I was on my way and we agreed that I call her back once I reach there. I called her once I got there but I did not have my tickets at that time because I need to go pick them up at another place. Of course I couldn't join the other Jessica fans at the concert because of different seatings.

Once the concert was over, I called Stephanie. She told me where the M&G was going to be at. I went to my hotel room, grabbed the present, and off to the resaurant I go. I got to the restaurant and see a few fans sitting at the long table. I greeted them and they told me I can have a seat anywhere. I opt to sit at the end of the table. Big Sandy asked me why I'm sitting all over there. haha! She told to me to sit in more, so I did. :) The seats at the table filled up fast and there was a separate table reserved. Basically, the seats weren't arranged or anything like that. It's like take a seat wherever you like.

So Jessica was at the table and everyone ordered their meals and happily eating. A few people interrupted Jessica while she was eating and she was too nice to decline them. You kinda expected that when you have a star, but it was rude. I mean let the lady eat. She didn't even have a decent treatment by the concert organizers. The organization and the transportation sucked as a whole. It was very bad on their part. I feel so bad for the stars for what they endured during those long rides (plane and bus).

There's nobody to be blamed on this. From what I read, all I can say to you unhappy people is "Oh I'm sorry you weren't lucky enough to join the table" or "Oh I'm sorry you didn't get the seat that you wanted" or "Oh I'm sorry you didn't pick up your phone calls" or "Oh I'm sorry you didn't sign up". The sign-ups for the M&G were known days ahead. Even a last warning posted telling people to pick up their phone calls. Come on guys...I didn't think it was that difficult to understand this process of M&G. The thing is over. Let it go and move on.

Thank you Stephanie and the organizers for such an eventful day. I'm grateful that one of my wishes came true. And thank you Jessica for taking time off from your hectic schedule to meet us. The only thing that was crazy was me not sleeping that night. hahah

Re: My input about the M&G...

glad you had a good time guyen =) oh ya do you have msn or Icq or aim?? mind e-mailing me and tell me?? hehe since I didn't get to chat with you at the m&g I want to get to know you more hehe and we can chat about Jessica haha...wait for your reply =)

~Sandy

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

What's with all this fuss?

Sorry if I took up space. I don't post at this board often but I do read what's been going on. I don't know anyone from here. I just wanna give my input about the M&G.

When I heard that Jessica was going to be in Lake Tahoe, I just had to be there. Yea, it never crossed my mind there's this opportunity to meet her until Sandy posted something about the M&G. I took this opportunity to email the organizers about me wanting to be on the list. I actually got two calls from Stephanie afterwards. One that I missed and one that I finally picked up. *phew* I gave my info about my whereabouts and such. On the day of the concert, I got another call from Stephanie asking me where I'm at. I told her I was on my way and we agreed that I call her back once I reach there. I called her once I got there but I did not have my tickets at that time because I need to go pick them up at another place. Of course I couldn't join the other Jessica fans at the concert because of different seatings.

Once the concert was over, I called Stephanie. She told me where the M&G was going to be at. I went to my hotel room, grabbed the present, and off to the resaurant I go. I got to the restaurant and see a few fans sitting at the long table. I greeted them and they told me I can have a seat anywhere. I opt to sit at the end of the table. Big Sandy asked me why I'm sitting all over there. haha! She told to me to sit in more, so I did. The seats at the table filled up fast and there was a separate table reserved. Basically, the seats weren't arranged or anything like that. It's like take a seat wherever you like.

So Jessica was at the table and everyone ordered their meals and happily eating. A few people interrupted Jessica while she was eating and she was too nice to decline them. You kinda expected that when you have a star, but it was rude. I mean let the lady eat. She didn't even have a decent treatment by the concert organizers. The organization and the transportation sucked as a whole. It was very bad on their part. I feel so bad for the stars for what they endured during those long rides (plane and bus).

There's nobody to be blamed on this. From what I read, all I can say to you unhappy people is "Oh I'm sorry you weren't lucky enough to join the table" or "Oh I'm sorry you didn't get the seat that you wanted" or "Oh I'm sorry you didn't pick up your phone calls" or "Oh I'm sorry you didn't sign up". The sign-ups for the M&G were known days ahead. Even a last warning posted telling people to pick up their phone calls. Come on guys...I didn't think it was that difficult to understand this process of M&G. The thing is over. Let it go and move on.

Thank you Stephanie and the organizers for such an eventful day. I'm grateful that one of my wishes came true. And thank you Jessica for taking time off from your hectic schedule to meet us. The only thing that was crazy was me not sleeping that night. hahah

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.