LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
so interesting!thks for sharing..

i dont dive but am keen..really enriching!!thks!

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Thought I can liven up the forum since things are a bit slow now.

OK, one of the many dangers faced by divers is the Jelly fish. What do you do when you are stung by a Box jellyfish (the most dangerous of all jellyfish)? DO NOT pour urine on the wound!!! I know that many divers have been told that urine is effective on Jellyfish stings. This is NOT TRUE!! Urine can actually set off the stinging cells and cause more pain. Use vinegar instead. Vinegar, neutralizes the stinging cells that have not been set off already. Pour vinegar over the stings and then use a cold or hot pack to help lessen the pain. Commercial sprays such as Sting*** are also known to have not been effective. (Hope I don't get sued for saying this!!!) WARNING!!! Do not use vinegar on Portuguese Man-Of-War jellyfish stings!!! Vinegar sets off the stinging cells of the Portuguese Man-of-War. Instead, for Man-of-War stings, just flush with seawater. That's the best you can do.

Glad you find this interesting...

More to come...

Replying to:

i dont dive but am keen..really enriching!!thks!

Replying to:

OK, one of the many dangers faced by divers is the Jelly fish. What do you do when you are stung by a Box jellyfish (the most dangerous of all jellyfish)? DO NOT pour urine on the wound!!! I know that many divers have been told that urine is effective on Jellyfish stings. This is NOT TRUE!! Urine can actually set off the stinging cells and cause more pain. Use vinegar instead. Vinegar, neutralizes the stinging cells that have not been set off already. Pour vinegar over the stings and then use a cold or hot pack to help lessen the pain. Commercial sprays such as Sting*** are also known to have not been effective. (Hope I don't get sued for saying this!!!) WARNING!!! Do not use vinegar on Portuguese Man-Of-War jellyfish stings!!! Vinegar sets off the stinging cells of the Portuguese Man-of-War. Instead, for Man-of-War stings, just flush with seawater. That's the best you can do.

Heat Treatment for Box Jellyfish Stings... Must Read to get the complete picture!!

Please note that heat treatment involves very specific temperature ranges. So please read this webpage carefully for proper instructions and heat treatment care! If not sure, best to keep to cold pack/ice treatment.

http://www.usyd.edu.au/anaes/venom/marine_enven.html

Replying to:

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.