LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
To Stepahnie!!

Thank you for everything Stephanie!!! I know I was such a big baby yesterday haha thanks for putting up with me lol It was just too hot yesterday and i was overly stressed out especially in not finishing the thing...Thanks for making it happen for us!!! Without you I'd be lost in everything i do lol...girl you are special!!! you are like my Jessica 411 hahaha...

Big sis!! You MADE THIS HAPPEN!! I am so proud of you!! Thank you so much for everything and I am so glad that I can finally meet you after what how many years we've been talking on the phone??? You are like a real big sis to me, I remember I always call you for everything even if it is not Jess related haha...seriously I talk to you more than I talk to my real big sister haha...I wish I can be like you one day hehe being a webmaster and organizing everything (this event was a great experience for me, thanks for encouraging me to do this)...you are my role model!! I know I can tell you this on the phone haha i practically talk to you almost everyday anyways but I just want to let you know how special you are! Again thanks for everything you've done!!!!!

Jessica is so proud of you, she said some of the stuff yesterday to proved it la hahaha...don't you feel special hahaha....

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.