LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Dare to Reach Higher, Jessica...

Dearest Jessica,

I want to share this delightful and inspiring writing by Donna Fargo with you and your loyal fans to encourage you all to trust in yourself to be the person that you want to be no matter where you are or what you do.

Dare To Reach Higher..

A winner is just someone who
never stops trying
One who succeeds is just a fighter
who won't stay down
A spiritual giant is just another
natural man:
a spirit, mind, and body
Who believed and acted on the truths
until he reached the higher ground.

Faith is made stronger
only by exercising it
By believing... together...
with the Spirit
against the natural tide
Knowledge is faith acted upon
time and time again
And love paves the way
for the dreamer who has tried

So dare to stay higher than
you're ever reached before
Your dream is not impossible
if only you can believe
Be good.. be faithful...
prepare... and trust...
Then rest and rejoice...
and you will receive.

I hope you like it and it helps a bit to boost you self-esteem since all of us need to be constantly reassured in our life, right? In my case, i do feel that way, though.

Last but not least, if there is a moment that you get discouraged and want to quit somestimes... Please hang tough. It's part of life. Remember that you are always and always be loved by all of us especially ME. I'll run to get you if you allow me... and be a source of comfort to you like arms to hold you when you are weary and feeling alone and be a source of strength to you like sunshine when you need warmth in your life. So, if i don't leave messages quite often in this forum again that doesn't mean my support and love for you are fading away. I'll always come by and read messages that you posted and update myself with any current news of you from a distant. Hihihi.. afterall, now i realize writing is not an esay task for me. Because i tend to get carried away. I could write a book here. Just wondering, have you received my letter yet?? Anyway, remember that when things are not right in your life, they are not right in mine as well. So what ever you're feeling, i'm feeling it too. Ask me anything, and i'll do it for you... I'll listen . I'll care . I'll pray. Somehow, i know you're going to be just fine.

I hope you enjoy reading my messages here. I love you always.. You're one in a million...

"...So tell that someone that you love
Just what you're thinking of
If tomorrow never comes..."

Hugs and Kisses ,
Su far

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.