LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Sudden #520

can sum1 please translate this into English for me plz, thankyou

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

媽 咪 姐 手 記
宣 萱 煲 電 話 老 爸 呆 等

宣 萱 雙 親 移 居 北 京 十 幾 年 , 最 近 返 港 探 宣 萱 , 出 名 孝 順 o既 宣 萱 終 於 一 家 團 聚 。
分 隔 咁 多 年 , 宣 萱 當 然 爭 取 時 間 陪 伴 兩 老 , 上 個 禮 拜 二 ( 5 日 ) 晚 , 媽 咪 姐 就 見 到 宣 萱 帶 爸 爸 去 九 龍 城 「 地 茂 館 」 糖 水 舖 嘆 糖 水 , 周 潤 發 都 鍾 意 幫 襯 o個 間 哩 。

o個 晚 九 點 半 左 右 , 宣 萱 揸 車 載 住 爸 爸 o黎 到 , 好 細 心 咁 叫 爸 爸 先 入 糖 水 舖 坐 低 , 佢 自 己 至 去 泊 車 。 點 知 o岩 o岩 泊 完 車 , 宣 萱 個 電 話 響 起 , 佢 足 足 企 o係 糖 水 舖 門 口 煲 o左 十 幾 分 鐘 電 話 粥 , 其 間 細 聲 講 大 聲 笑 , 宣 爸 爸 就 一 個 人 坐 o係 舖 頭 裏 頭 邊 「 撩 鼻 」 邊 發 吽 豆 。
經 於 宣 萱 收 線 , 入 舖 頭 櫈 都 未 坐 暖 , 第 二 個 電 話 又 響 起 , 好 在 佢 今 次 識 做 , 只 講 o左 兩 分 鐘 就 收 線 ! 不 過 宣 爸 爸 冇 怪 囡 囡 不 特 止 , 重 幫 囡 囡 叫 定 碗 熱 腐 竹 雞 蛋 糖 水 o添 。 有 個 咁 錫 自 己 o既 老 竇 , 宣 萱 真 係 幾 生 修 到 。

Re: pretty point

Thanks for the news Stephanie.
This is one of my 'love points' of Jessica. (her good attitude & care to her daddy) Which I ever mention her 'inner beauty'.
Regards
NETI

Replying to:

媽 咪 姐 手 記
宣 萱 煲 電 話 老 爸 呆 等

分 隔 咁 多 年 , 宣 萱 當 然 爭 取 時 間 陪 伴 兩 老 , 上 個 禮 拜 二 ( 5 日 ) 晚 , 媽 咪 姐 就 見 到 宣 萱 帶 爸 爸 去 九 龍 城 「 地 茂 館 」 糖 水 舖 嘆 糖 水 , 周 潤 發 都 鍾 意 幫 襯 o個 間 哩 。

o個 晚 九 點 半 左 右 , 宣 萱 揸 車 載 住 爸 爸 o黎 到 , 好 細 心 咁 叫 爸 爸 先 入 糖 水 舖 坐 低 , 佢 自 己 至 去 泊 車 。 點 知 o岩 o岩 泊 完 車 , 宣 萱 個 電 話 響 起 , 佢 足 足 企 o係 糖 水 舖 門 口 煲 o左 十 幾 分 鐘 電 話 粥 , 其 間 細 聲 講 大 聲 笑 , 宣 爸 爸 就 一 個 人 坐 o係 舖 頭 裏 頭 邊 「 撩 鼻 」 邊 發 吽 豆 。
經 於 宣 萱 收 線 , 入 舖 頭 櫈 都 未 坐 暖 , 第 二 個 電 話 又 響 起 , 好 在 佢 今 次 識 做 , 只 講 o左 兩 分 鐘 就 收 線 ! 不 過 宣 爸 爸 冇 怪 囡 囡 不 特 止 , 重 幫 囡 囡 叫 定 碗 熱 腐 竹 雞 蛋 糖 水 o添 。 有 個 咁 錫 自 己 o既 老 竇 , 宣 萱 真 係 幾 生 修 到 。

Re: Re: pretty point

wow neti, you read chinese?

Replying to:

Thanks for the news Stephanie.
This is one of my 'love points' of Jessica. (her good attitude & care to her daddy) Which I ever mention her 'inner beauty'.
Regards
NETI

Replying to:

媽 咪 姐 手 記
宣 萱 煲 電 話 老 爸 呆 等

Thanks Stephanie!

Replying to:

媽 咪 姐 手 記
宣 萱 煲 電 話 老 爸 呆 等

English Translation of Sudden #520

Thanks to Stephanie for posting!

Joyjie, I need your help to explain to me the part on Chow Yun Fatt, another part after "nose-picking" and the second last line..??zi ji..don't understand the cantonses version Chinese and i cannot find the meanings in my chinese dictionary...

But these 3 points are not material to the translation, so dear friends, you won't miss much. Here it is:

Jessica's parents have lived in Beijing for more than 10 years but returned to Hong Kong recently. Jessica, who is well known for being a filial child, is finally re-united with her family. Having been separated for so many years, Jessica tries hard to find time to spend with her parents these days.

Last Tuesday night (on the 5th), Jessica was seen taking her dad to Kowloon City's Mouth Restaurant for dessert at the dessert shop. It was around 9.30pm that Jessica drove her dad to the place. She attentively asked her dad to sit inside the dessert shop while she went to park her car. After the car was parked, her phone rang and she stood outside the shop and hogged/ talked on the phone for more than 10 minutes. She was talking softly while laughing loudly in the midst of the phone conversation. Jessica's dad sat alone in the shop waiting for her. After her call ended and Jessica went inside the shop. But before she could warm her seat, the second phone call rang. This time she only spoke for about 2 minutes. Her dad din't blame her but re-ordered a bowl of hot beancurd skin with egg dessert for her.

---------

Personally I don't quite like this magazine coz it sounds like paparazzi taking snap shots of unaware stars and making a mountain out of a molehill. For example, I dont think it is a big deal talking on the phone but the way they wrote it is as if she did something bad.

Replying to:

媽 咪 姐 手 記
宣 萱 煲 電 話 老 爸 呆 等

Re: English Translation of Sudden #520

Thank you.........

Replying to:

Joyjie, I need your help to explain to me the part on Chow Yun Fatt, another part after "nose-picking" and the second last line..??zi ji..don't understand the cantonses version Chinese and i cannot find the meanings in my chinese dictionary...

But these 3 points are not material to the translation, so dear friends, you won't miss much. Here it is:

Jessica's parents have lived in Beijing for more than 10 years but returned to Hong Kong recently. Jessica, who is well known for being a filial child, is finally re-united with her family. Having been separated for so many years, Jessica tries hard to find time to spend with her parents these days.

Last Tuesday night (on the 5th), Jessica was seen taking her dad to Kowloon City's Mouth Restaurant for dessert at the dessert shop. It was around 9.30pm that Jessica drove her dad to the place. She attentively asked her dad to sit inside the dessert shop while she went to park her car. After the car was parked, her phone rang and she stood outside the shop and hogged/ talked on the phone for more than 10 minutes. She was talking softly while laughing loudly in the midst of the phone conversation. Jessica's dad sat alone in the shop waiting for her. After her call ended and Jessica went inside the shop. But before she could warm her seat, the second phone call rang. This time she only spoke for about 2 minutes. Her dad din't blame her but re-ordered a bowl of hot beancurd skin with egg dessert for her.

---------

Personally I don't quite like this magazine coz it sounds like paparazzi taking snap shots of unaware stars and making a mountain out of a molehill. For example, I dont think it is a big deal talking on the phone but the way they wrote it is as if she did something bad.

Replying to:

媽 咪 姐 手 記
宣 萱 煲 電 話 老 爸 呆 等

To :New Singapore Fan

Hope this helps.

The magazine mentioned that Chow Yun Fatt patronize this restuarant too.

Reply to new singapore fan

NSF,I'm sorry that I can't help,because my Cantonese is really poor.I'm not sure what does that mean either.

But Jessica has already posted msg to clarify the whole thing,the magzine just make up the whole story except that she having dessert with her dad is true.

Why some journalists like make up stories just for promoting the sales?I guess for them,cheat is a happy thing.

Replying to:

---------

Replying to:

媽 咪 姐 手 記
宣 萱 煲 電 話 老 爸 呆 等

Help!

Hey I wonder which mabile Phone is Jessica using??? Anyone know ???

Replying to:

媽 咪 姐 手 記
宣 萱 煲 電 話 老 爸 呆 等

Sony ericssin T610 if I'm correct.

Replying to:

Hey I wonder which mabile Phone is Jessica using??? Anyone know ???

Replying to:

媽 咪 姐 手 記
宣 萱 煲 電 話 老 爸 呆 等

Re: Sudden #520

Hi! I really think everyone should stop buying this magazine. All they do is take a picture of you and make up the whole story just to make you sound bad. The only true part to this story is having dessert with my dad. Please don't waste your money. There are many other books/magazines that are worth reading. :)

luv,
Jessica

Replying to:

媽 咪 姐 手 記
宣 萱 煲 電 話 老 爸 呆 等

hah...so the whole phone part was made up to make a paragraph longer

having great imagination, HK report

Replying to:

Hi! I really think everyone should stop buying this magazine. All they do is take a picture of you and make up the whole story just to make you sound bad. The only true part to this story is having dessert with my dad. Please don't waste your money. There are many other books/magazines that are worth reading.

luv,
Jessica

Replying to:

媽 咪 姐 手 記
宣 萱 煲 電 話 老 爸 呆 等

Re: hah...so the whole phone part was made up to make a paragraph longer

Just paparazzo

Replying to:

having great imagination, HK report

Replying to:

Hi! I really think everyone should stop buying this magazine. All they do is take a picture of you and make up the whole story just to make you sound bad. The only true part to this story is having dessert with my dad. Please don't waste your money. There are many other books/magazines that are worth reading.

luv,
Jessica

Replying to:

媽 咪 姐 手 記
宣 萱 煲 電 話 老 爸 呆 等

Re: Re: Sudden #520

偶像你紅嘛, 呢排冇新聞咪惟有搵你黎寫下囉~

Replying to:

luv,
Jessica

Replying to:

媽 咪 姐 手 記
宣 萱 煲 電 話 老 爸 呆 等

To Jessica With Love..

Jessica Darling..
Don't worry, we won't bother about the news at all. As i said before, we'll 'Stand By You' always.

I LOVE YOU,
Su far
Brunei

Replying to:

luv,
Jessica

Replying to:

媽 咪 姐 手 記
宣 萱 煲 電 話 老 爸 呆 等

Boycott Sudden #520

Sorry Jessica, for translating an article that was written in bad taste and with no integrity.

Thanks to Doris and Joyjie for your replies and help.
Let's boycott this magazine in future.

Shameless paparazzi!!!

Replying to:

luv,
Jessica

Replying to:

媽 咪 姐 手 記
宣 萱 煲 電 話 老 爸 呆 等

To: NSF

Dear NSF,

Thanks for your English translation.. At least we (those who can't read chinese writings) know what's going on in this forum although we don't believe it after we read it. Look at the bright side, now we know any articles from that magazines are totally not reliable... So as you said, we'll just boycott the magazine in the future.

Take care NSF and have a great time!

cheers,
su far

Re: Boycott Sudden #520

Hi NSF, u have done a great job by letting us (who can't read chinese) to know what's going on. and i believe as fans of Jessica, we'll not worry of reading or hearing something bad about her, because that'll never affect our love and support to Jessica, every body say.. AGREE!!!
Jessica will always be the best in our hearts

Btw, someone mentioned that Jessica has made clarification on the report, hm.. may i know what it is?

Replying to:

Sorry Jessica, for translating an article that was written in bad taste and with no integrity.

Shameless paparazzi!!!

Replying to:

luv,
Jessica

Replying to:

媽 咪 姐 手 記
宣 萱 煲 電 話 老 爸 呆 等

OK

Good idea!
we'll surely boycott the magazine in the future

Replying to:

Shameless paparazzi!!!

Replying to:

luv,
Jessica

Replying to:

媽 咪 姐 手 記
宣 萱 煲 電 話 老 爸 呆 等

Re: Re: Sudden #520 about jessica

Jessica你什么时候到内地来 我们大家都很想您,你知道吗 内地有很多很多很多的影迷等着你呢~~

Replying to:

luv,
Jessica

Replying to:

媽 咪 姐 手 記
宣 萱 煲 電 話 老 爸 呆 等

Much ado about nothing!

Yeah, publications such as these should be boycotted. At the very least, you saved some tress from being turned into useless papers!!

But thanks anyway NSF for the translation![:D

Replying to:

Jessica你什么时候到内地来 我们大家都很想您,你知道吗 内地有很多很多很多的影迷等着你呢~~

Replying to:

luv,
Jessica

Replying to:

媽 咪 姐 手 記
宣 萱 煲 電 話 老 爸 呆 等

Hi Jessica, thanks for your clarification. 这不会影响我对你的喜爱!

Replying to:

luv,
Jessica

Replying to:

媽 咪 姐 手 記
宣 萱 煲 電 話 老 爸 呆 等

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.