LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Flight Details

I am sorry but we don't know yet. Only the date is known at the moment, I think we need to wait some time for the details to be confirmed~

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Hi, I guess you should have the flight detail, can let us know, so that Singapore fans can fetch her on 13th Aug? I bet she must be very happy with the HK fans to send her off & Singapore fans receiving her in Singapore

Replying to:

Don't be sad, you still have the chance to meet Jessica! She is flying to Singapore on 13th, and we would be seeing her off at the airport. You are always welcome to join us~

Replying to:

Oh no! I've already made plans to come back to Hong Kong on August 11th. I guess I'm still too late for Jessica's party. Aww, I'm so upset now. =( The one year I get a chance to go back to Hong Kong and think that I might have a chance to meet Jessica.

Replying to:

..in the afternoon. Details would be annouced later.

Re: Re: Flight Details

Sure, I can understand that. Please do let us know the flight details. Can't wait to see Jessica in person

Replying to:

I am sorry but we don't know yet. Only the date is known at the moment, I think we need to wait some time for the details to be confirmed~

Replying to:

Hi, I guess you should have the flight detail, can let us know, so that Singapore fans can fetch her on 13th Aug? I bet she must be very happy with the HK fans to send her off & Singapore fans receiving her in Singapore

Replying to:

Don't be sad, you still have the chance to meet Jessica! She is flying to Singapore on 13th, and we would be seeing her off at the airport. You are always welcome to join us~

Replying to:

Oh no! I've already made plans to come back to Hong Kong on August 11th. I guess I'm still too late for Jessica's party. Aww, I'm so upset now. =( The one year I get a chance to go back to Hong Kong and think that I might have a chance to meet Jessica.

Replying to:

Re: Flight Details

wow.. i think you guys are more like frens than fans to her already

Replying to:

Replying to:

Replying to:

Replying to:

Re: Re: Re: Jessica's Birthday Party will be held on 6th Aug

OH! That's a wonderful idea! I never thought of that before. Thanks for mentioning it. Now I'm a little less upset. Cuz see, I haven't been back to Hong Kong for a very long time so I was planning since last year to come. I specificly wanted to fly back to Hong Kong from Vancouver in the summer mainly to meet Jessica as well as go on vacation at the same time. However, due to my exam schedule, the earliest date I can fly back is August 11th midnight (technically August 12th).

I had really high hopes of meeting her this year, so you can understand why I would be crying my eyes out right about now. I also realized that my flight is arriving in Hong Kong early in the morning on the 13th. I wonder what time Jessica is going to be leaving that day? Perhaps we'll know later? But no matter, I shall not lose faith that I will meet her.

Thanks again.

Replying to:

Replying to:

Replying to:

To Ada

So am i right to say that jessica will reach spore on 13 august??For how long will she stay in spore?

Replying to:

Re: To Ada

I think so~
According to Jessica's message below, she would be going to both Singapore and Malaysia, and back to HK on 17th.

Replying to:

So am i right to say that jessica will reach spore on 13 august??For how long will she stay in spore?

Replying to:

Re: Re: To Ada

Hi Ada,

I'm Carina from Malaysia. Do you know when Jessica will be leaving Singapore for Malaysia? Do you have the flight details?

Regards,
Carina

Replying to:

I think so~
According to Jessica's message below, she would be going to both Singapore and Malaysia, and back to HK on 17th.

Replying to:

Replying to:

Re: Re: Re: To Ada

I only know that Jessica will be back to HK on 17th. I am sorry that there's no flight details at the moment.

Replying to:

Hi Ada,

I'm Carina from Malaysia. Do you know when Jessica will be leaving Singapore for Malaysia? Do you have the flight details?

Regards,
Carina

Replying to:

I think so~

Replying to:

Replying to:

Re: Re: Re: Re: To Ada

Hi Ada,

It's ok. No worries. Thank you so much. I'll ask my Singaporean friend to find out for me.

Cheers,
Carina

Replying to:

I only know that Jessica will be back to HK on 17th. I am sorry that there's no flight details at the moment.

Replying to:

Hi Ada,

Regards,
Carina

Replying to:

I think so~

Replying to:

Replying to:

Re: Jessica's Birthday Party will be held on 6th Aug

Hi, Ms. Ada,

如何報名? 請回覆. 謝謝 !

Replying to:

Re: Re: Jessica's Birthday Party will be held on 6th Aug

報名詳情將稍後公佈

Replying to:

Hi, Ms. Ada,

如何報名? 請回覆. 謝謝 !

Replying to:

Re: Jessica's Birthday Party will be held on 6th Aug

hm.. so earlier than the real day?
in HongKong?

Replying to:

Poor Ada

Poor ada, got to do so much co-ordination work. But really grateful to you for answering all our queries.

Replying to:

in HongKong?

Replying to:

Re: Poor Ada

Actually I am not the only one, there are other fans helping with the organisation~

As for the party date, we choose weekends for convenience sake. Since Jessica's leaving for Singapore on 13th Aug, we have to hold the party a bit earlier this year on 6th.

Replying to:

Poor ada, got to do so much co-ordination work. But really grateful to you for answering all our queries.

Replying to:

in HongKong?

Replying to:

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.