LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: TVBI Trips!

Hi Jessica,

Really? I am now feeling so excited that you are coming over to Singapore. Maybe we could have a gathering if your schedule allows and have a mini birthday celebration... Hope for Aug to come real soon. See ya then

Cheers,
Jas

Re: Re: TVBI Trips!

ya...so happy to heard u tat u will be coming to s'pore..I have been waiting hor this day.. Hope to see u soon.. Take care..

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Hi Jessica,

Really? I am now feeling so excited that you are coming over to Singapore. Maybe we could have a gathering if your schedule allows and have a mini birthday celebration... Hope for Aug to come real soon. See ya then

Cheers,
Jas

i am so excited that u will be stopping over to spore.!!! and is the period that going to coincide with your birthday!really hope to see u in real person!!!!

Replying to:

Just want to inform my fans in Singapore, Malaysia, Paris and Holland that I'll be coming over in August. I shall be visiting Singapore and Malaysia from 13th till 17th Aug.. Then, Paris and Holland from the 26th Aug till..... I don't know when! I'll see you all soon!

luv,
Jessica

Dear Jessica,

That's really cool but it seems that your schedule on August is pretty tight. Therefore, this year you shall be celebrating your birthday either in Malaysia or Singapore. Hehe..it's doesn't matter where you celebrate it, what matters the most is that you are happy and enjoy the day. In addition to that, you have so many fans that will be celebrating with you... . I wish you all the best. Just becareful on your trip. Enjoy your trips and take care. No matter where you go, you are always in our heart ..always stand by you..

Replying to:

Just want to inform my fans in Singapore, Malaysia, Paris and Holland that I'll be coming over in August. I shall be visiting Singapore and Malaysia from 13th till 17th Aug.. Then, Paris and Holland from the 26th Aug till..... I don't know when! I'll see you all soon!

luv,
Jessica

Dear Jessica,

That's really cool but it seems that your schedule on August is pretty tight. Therefore, this year you shall be celebrating your birthday either in Malaysia or Singapore. Hehe..it's doesn't matter where you celebrate it, what matters the most is that you are happy and enjoy the day. In addition to that, you have so many fans that will be celebrating with you... . I wish you all the best. Just becareful on your trip. Enjoy your trips and take care. No matter where you go, you are always in our heart ..always stand by you..

Replying to:

luv,
Jessica

Cool!!!

Dearest Jessica,

Hope to see you either in Malaysia or Singapore soon. Have a GREAT day!

Endless Love & support,
Su Far
Brunei

Take care&enjoy your trip!

Have fun!

Replying to:

luv,
Jessica

Which state of Malaysia Jessica will be going? Maybe can see her if she comes to Penang. But if not Penang, probably I can't go to see her coz it's not holiday. Holiday will start from 20th August till 28th August. Does anyone know where will she goes?

Replying to:

luv,
Jessica

Oh!! So Cool...
Have a good time....

Replying to:

luv,
Jessica

Bienvenue à Paris!!!!!!!
I'm so excited! See you soon,Jessica! In Hongkong then in Paris!

Replying to:

luv,
Jessica

Great News! Hope to get more info on your Spore trip, I'm sure all Spore fans will be looking forward to your trip. Take care

wow~~~~
seems a long trip~~~
take care!

Replying to:

luv,
Jessica

Wow... Jessica will be coming to Malaysia?

Glad to hear that! Hope to hear further news! I'm wondering...... do we have a chance to meet her face to face

Replying to:

luv,
Jessica

How'bout England? I wish we could meet in London.

Replying to:

luv,
Jessica

Jessica, i cant wait to see you!

Replying to:

luv,
Jessica

Hey Jessica
u are so BUSY but haha lucky get to travel alot
Peace

Replying to:

luv,
Jessica

Re: Re: TVBI Trips!

hahahaha.. so happy.. finally my dream came thru.. Jessica is coming to singapore!!! Yeah!!!

Replying to:

Hey Jessica
u are so BUSY but haha lucky get to travel alot
Peace

Replying to:

luv,
Jessica

Jessica, my little sister and I are very excited to hear that you're coming to Paris on 26th August, it's great because I don't have to work on that day :) We'll be coming to meet you.

A bientôt!

Replying to:

luv,
Jessica

I'm so happy to know that you are coming.
Have a day off just for you!!!
:o)

Replying to:

luv,
Jessica

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.