Adrienne's Travel Forum.

Welcome to our travel forum. Feel free to post a message. Any items of travel interest,places to visit,places not to visit.In fact anything to do with travelling welcome.

Adrienne's Travel Forum.
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Get away from the long cold winter, escape to sunny Cyprus for months at a time

I was born in London and left for sunnier climbs in 1988. It was a great place to be when I was growing up. I lived in Islington, where we had a shop so I met lots and lots of interesting people but as I moved away and had a family the lure of Cyprus became more and more atractive. Unfortunately, London was becoming less and less safe so we moved over in 1988 with our two children who grew up on the sunny isle where they could go swimming every day if they wished.
Now they are grown up and living in London again, they have gone to study while we are still living here in the relaxed atmosphere of a small island. We would not dream of living anywhere else. It is such a good life over here, the sun the sea the mountains! You can go swimming in the morning and then drive up to the mountains for the rest of the day and have a lovely meal among the pines of the Troodos mountains. Alternatively you can go up to the mountains for the day and drive down and sit on the beach by the eucalyptus trees in the Nautical club in Limassol under the stars!

While in Cyprus we decided to renovate our old traditional family house in Kalavasos village and recently our Limassol apartments have also been added to our list of rental property.

These two locations are great to meet and get to know how the Cypriot lives in Cyprus. If you want to visit and mingle with the locals and see how they pass their days why not visit us for a longer holiday. We are now offering very special deals for 1 month and over!

All information can be found on our website at http://www.kontoyiannis.com

Re: Get away from the long cold winter, escape to sunny Cyprus for months at a time

Have a look at the special offers on the site and you will find some deals to Cyprus especially for long term rental.

Re: Get away from the long cold winter, escape to sunny Cyprus for months at a time

or even Florida-- rentals from 1 january through to mid MARCH are sought after by our north american friends--so why not the Brits-- with the dollar at 1.85 to the pound its never been cheaper --petrol at slightly over a £1.50 per gallon as well.

Meals out are chepa-- all day eat all you can at SIZZLERS for $6.00 per head and an indate DAILY MAIL cheaper than in teh UK!!

BOOK MY VILLA IN THIS PERIOD AND PAY IN DOLLARS TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE EXCHANGE RATE AS WELL