Adrienne's Travel Forum.

Welcome to our travel forum. Feel free to post a message. Any items of travel interest,places to visit,places not to visit.In fact anything to do with travelling welcome.

Adrienne's Travel Forum.
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
FLORIDA THE DREAM DESTINATION OR NOT??

Information on Florida.What to see and what to do.

Re: FLORIDA THE DREAM DESTINATION OR NOT??

In short--yes and it can be made cheaper still for UK VISITORS by careful planning ahead.
Consider that the exchange rate is now 1.88 to the pound.-- not long ago it was 1.50 as an accepted norm so your single pound now in dollar terms gives you around 25% more spending power--take advantage of this.

I own a villa and represent many others-- if you want to book a villa now and pay in dollars at current rates you could save 25% and more on this year's holiday or maybe more for next year by agreeing to pay in dollars now. All owners will accept dollars as payment as they have utility bills and taxes to pay for their properties.

pre buy Disney tickets and tickets for other theme parks using the current exchange rate to your advantage.

and do not foregt petrol prices in Florida have increased by 300% this last two years-- a gallon of petol now cots £1.75 [that is around 38p per litre]so its still real cheap to get around!!

Finally-- villa rentals in USA are cheap by any other standard--you can have my 1900sq ft villa with large swimming pool, two spas and all teh works for £80 per week per person [based on 6 sharing] --yes just £80 per week!!!

Florida is a wonderful place to visit and have fun.. There is so much to do that you will feel glad to be there.. I was wondering to know when are you planing to visit there?

Hello..
Last year I got the opportunity of visiting Florida with my family for vacations.. It was among one of my favorite family tour.. The attraction of the place is awesome..