SUTHRNDIRT RACING FORUM

Please feel free to join in and have a good time. If for some reason you have a topic that you do not like, then don't read it. NO ONE is forced to. And please keep in mind that there could be young people reading posts so try and be decent. I will delete anything that I feel is inapropriate.  Christal Ramsey

SUTHRNDIRT RACING FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
my reply to her letter

well linda,

I would hate to see you get a real job. I've seen this track in much better shape with a much higher car count with the same pay out around 20 years ago. I've seen this track go threw many owners and you are far from the best. you forget who you are talking to linda. i've been around racing long enough to know what the problem is. just like a factory and it's
workers. **** poor mangement produces **** poor production. If I was fortunate enough to have the money to buy a race track I would put you and
mike to shame, right along with the rest of some of these track owners in this area. people aren't blind, julie and i are just some of the fortunate
that aren't afraid to speak our opinions. I don't need to right a book to tell YOU like it is. Your a ***** and there are ALOT of people that will and DO agree with me.

p.s I will be printing off your letter and handing out copies. oh and emailing it to everyone i can think of! HAVE A NICE DAY!! :>)

Ms. Christal Ramsey