SUTHRNDIRT RACING FORUM

Please feel free to join in and have a good time. If for some reason you have a topic that you do not like, then don't read it. NO ONE is forced to. And please keep in mind that there could be young people reading posts so try and be decent. I will delete anything that I feel is inapropriate.  Christal Ramsey

SUTHRNDIRT RACING FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Linda's letter to me and a couple others.

I don’t know what your problem is but you need to get a life. Julie for someone who says that you are concerned about dirt racing in this area you sure don’t have a problem with sticking your nose into anything to stir up controversy any chance you get. We have expressly asked you months ago to leave it alone Julie and you just have to keep digging and being critical about anything about the track you can. Not just ours by the way.

WE ARE NOT GOING TO RUN NEXT YEAR. Its been stated again and again. I have tried to say to folks enjoy it while you can The way we have been attacked by you Julie , Crystal Ramsey and Ray Pitts & Company you’d thought we planted a bomb or something. Crystal it’s none of your business, or anyone else’s where we spend our free time and our money!

Julie this past year has been so draining mostly because of folks like you that have dragged us/it down, we can only be kicked so much and after that who cares.

We have devoted our life to that place since we have had it and I feel we have done our best to do right by all involved many in fact 90% have told us that but it’s folks like you and the others mentioned, that folks somehow see the negative and put yourself in our place Maybe you can’t, there is no way any one of you that picks that or the other tracks apart can manage those tracks for even a night which by the way includes a weeks worth of preparations, this includes making sure there are enough worker’s which changes at the last minute {such is life} preparing all the other necessities, advertisement. It starts on Monday morning with the pop count/ order and lasts all week long till the trash cans are set in place on Sat. afternoon. That’s before all the fun begins on a Saturday night and we actually celebrate when the night runs well and there are no accidents{wrecks as you call them} or fights or disagreements. I won’t go on there are too many daily things to mention but those of you that are busy breaking us down don’t seem to care about all that. All the weeks work is not a problem but when you work that hard and someone has a problem and they get on the internet and blast it out rather than discussing it like a civilized person it all gets blown out of proportion and after a few years is physically and mentally exhausting. 90% of the folks that come down there are wonderful and thank god for them . We learned years ago that we can’t do it all by ourselves and have been very lucky to have experienced folks in other areas and we have called upon them for their help. Most don’t know all that Debbie does for us but she is so helpful ,as I was carrying the load of the 3-5 extra jobs she does for me and that’s a low estimate some weeks. We know and she knows all she has done for us and she know she is appreciated. Ya’ll need to find another hobby because the one you are spending too much of your downtime on doing complaining about is not getting you anywhere productive. Can’t you see it’s so negative that all you have done is made names for yourselves in that dept. There was a time Mike was beaten up on the race track on a weekly basis because he worked so hard on that race car each week and did what he needed to do to win and not cheat that he was called names then, is part of the problem that because you can’t win at TVS there is a deficiency there and you feel you have to just do something to “get Back”? Could that be it? I just know that you have not helped with the future of TVS you have WORN IT OUT!

Our car count has been wonderful so that has to say something for the positive. By the way for those of you who think they can do this any better Flippin race track has been for sale for awhile, think youre up to it? Go for it! The Baker’s

Re: Linda's letter to me and a couple others.

I'm sure the money that the Bakers are coming out ahead on the whole thing will soothe Linda's pain. I'm sure they worked very hard, just like all of us who work jobs. And Thunder Valley had a great weekly show. But the Bakers bought that track and were the promoters to make money for themselves. It was a business venture. It wasn't for anyone else. It does sound like circumstances were going to dictate that the track would not last, such as ultimate annexation by the city. Regardless, the Bakers have made out like bandits, and no they weren't up front with everyone about it. And people such as drivers and fans who were essential in making that place succeed are hurt and emotional about it because they cared about that track. It's sad to see a track that has been around since the 60's go away. Especially when it was still doing really well.

CAnt let others run your life, gotta do whats best for you.

you need to post all the letters on the TVS forum

the thing is, if she wouldn't have emailed me this I wouldn't have emailed her what i did. don't come to me and try telling me something. i'll be right back at ya. i'm not hard to get along with, just don't jack with me. dam-n yankees anyways

WELL CHRISTAL GOOD JOB LET THEM LIKE IT IS

STAN ANDERSON