SUTHRNDIRT RACING FORUM

Please feel free to join in and have a good time. If for some reason you have a topic that you do not like, then don't read it. NO ONE is forced to. And please keep in mind that there could be young people reading posts so try and be decent. I will delete anything that I feel is inapropriate.  Christal Ramsey

SUTHRNDIRT RACING FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The Ridge

So now the deal with that has fallen through and apparently it may be sold for housing too. Billy is a nice guy and I'm very supportive of his intentions but he needs to wait until the t's are crossed and i's are dotted before making announcements.

Re: The Ridge

So now apparently Siloam is opening back up, they've bought the land. News at 10.

Well I heard people telling Wilbur.That Rick Magnuson was the person who he needed to deal with not a hanger on like Billy.That he was a flake.Also there was suppose to be a deal where Berry had got rid of the Siloam property last year after the Mathias fiasco.Now its got got sold again?hmmmm Also I was at the pay window when Wilbur was telling the track announcer to post on the internet that the track wasnt sold.What a mess.

well it looks like to me that if rick & billy are going to take over the ridge who's going to pay the 30.000 up frount hmmm.....lot of $$$$$$$$i no that's what it will i was interested in it but that's a lot of $$$$...,,,,

they did not buy the ridge they bought siloam.