SUTHRNDIRT RACING FORUM

Please feel free to join in and have a good time. If for some reason you have a topic that you do not like, then don't read it. NO ONE is forced to. And please keep in mind that there could be young people reading posts so try and be decent. I will delete anything that I feel is inapropriate.  Christal Ramsey

SUTHRNDIRT RACING FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
New kids on the block are hanging tuff AGAIN

I would just like to take the time and thank Bob Cook for wearing his New Kids on the Block Shirt. I swear if everything would have benn $hitty the rest of the night it would have been ok after laughing at that. I say we all get'em and pimp the New kids.

Re: New kids on the block are hanging tuff AGAIN

yep, that was pretty **** funny bat!!

Whooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaah whooooooooooaaaaaoh whoooooah whoah whoa...hangin tuff

Did you see Bob's old lady about a month ago??? Wearing a shirt that said hottie.eeewwwwww.Talk about sexual harrasment !!!! Wonder if you could sue her for false advertising???????LMAO

Better not talk about linda. Harold will get mad if you talk about his woman like that. Harold says she is like going to that eating place Acorss the Creeks, its all you can eats crabs...

that's funny. i haven't ate there yet. don't look like i'm gonna either. i really wish they would quit racing and take care of them kids. or harold would take are of them kids.

I know that is why Bob gets to race is because Harold pays child support to linda

well if Harold pays child support and Bob doesn't pay to race. then them there kids need some clothes. did you see one of the girls this weekend walking around with a shirt and NO BRA!!! UUUGGGGHHHH now that is NASTY, and the sad thing is Bob tells the kids what they can wear.

We know they dress that way for Harold. We all know he was the sperm donor

i know that one girl looked pittifull.she had just a string going around her neck and she had it pulled tight between the clevage to keep them from fallen out. poor kids have no guidance.