Return to Website

JFK Tower Open Discussion

Comments, questions, and suggestions for travel, air traffic, and aviation.

JFK Tower Open Discussion
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Callsign/Air Canada

Try this for a comprehensive database of callsigns.

http://www.house747.freeserve.co.uk/callsignindex.htm

Just put in the first letter of the callsign, and it will give an exhaustive list.

Hope this helps.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

I heard snowshoe also, I believed it landed at kennedy or at least it was talking to NY Approach, if that helps at all. Somebody posted a link a while back to an awesome site that had all kinds of callsign info on it-lost the link and have been looking for the site for a while with no luck-If that could be posted again, I'd really appreciate it-I have a few callsign questions of my own. I believe it had something to do with the faa but i can't find it on the website.

Replying to:

I was listening to 132.6, center I guess, and I heard a callsign "snowshoe", any ideas on who that may be? I also saw an Aircanada 737-200 on the ground in republic. Does anyone know if someone bought that? Thanks

Thanks

Thank you, not the exact site, but this will certainly do!

Replying to:

Try this for a comprehensive database of callsigns.

http://www.house747.freeserve.co.uk/callsignindex.htm

Just put in the first letter of the callsign, and it will give an exhaustive list.

Hope this helps.

Replying to:

I heard snowshoe also, I believed it landed at kennedy or at least it was talking to NY Approach, if that helps at all. Somebody posted a link a while back to an awesome site that had all kinds of callsign info on it-lost the link and have been looking for the site for a while with no luck-If that could be posted again, I'd really appreciate it-I have a few callsign questions of my own. I believe it had something to do with the faa but i can't find it on the website.

Replying to:

I was listening to 132.6, center I guess, and I heard a callsign "snowshoe", any ideas on who that may be? I also saw an Aircanada 737-200 on the ground in republic. Does anyone know if someone bought that? Thanks