Return to Website

JFK Tower Open Discussion

Comments, questions, and suggestions for travel, air traffic, and aviation.

JFK Tower Open Discussion
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Callsign/Air Canada

Thanks for the info! I can always count on this site!

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Snowshoe is the callsign for a charter company out of Burlington, VT called Heritage Flight. The AC732 at Farmingdale would 99% have belonged to a Canadian hockey team in town to beat the Isles. You didn't say when you saw it, but the Ottawa Senators were in town on Wednesday night. Don't know about the inbound, but AC7048 operated late Wednesday FRG-IAD, carrying the Sens onwards to their next game, a tilt with the Washington Capitals last night.

Replying to:

I heard snowshoe also, I believed it landed at kennedy or at least it was talking to NY Approach, if that helps at all. Somebody posted a link a while back to an awesome site that had all kinds of callsign info on it-lost the link and have been looking for the site for a while with no luck-If that could be posted again, I'd really appreciate it-I have a few callsign questions of my own. I believe it had something to do with the faa but i can't find it on the website.

Replying to:

I was listening to 132.6, center I guess, and I heard a callsign "snowshoe", any ideas on who that may be? I also saw an Aircanada 737-200 on the ground in republic. Does anyone know if someone bought that? Thanks

Re: Re: Callsign/Air Canada

Try this for a comprehensive database of callsigns.

http://www.house747.freeserve.co.uk/callsignindex.htm

Just put in the first letter of the callsign, and it will give an exhaustive list.

Hope this helps.

Replying to:

I heard snowshoe also, I believed it landed at kennedy or at least it was talking to NY Approach, if that helps at all. Somebody posted a link a while back to an awesome site that had all kinds of callsign info on it-lost the link and have been looking for the site for a while with no luck-If that could be posted again, I'd really appreciate it-I have a few callsign questions of my own. I believe it had something to do with the faa but i can't find it on the website.

Replying to:

I was listening to 132.6, center I guess, and I heard a callsign "snowshoe", any ideas on who that may be? I also saw an Aircanada 737-200 on the ground in republic. Does anyone know if someone bought that? Thanks

Thanks

Thank you, not the exact site, but this will certainly do!

Replying to:

Try this for a comprehensive database of callsigns.

http://www.house747.freeserve.co.uk/callsignindex.htm

Just put in the first letter of the callsign, and it will give an exhaustive list.

Hope this helps.

Replying to:

Replying to: